• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Radion G5, Mitras, A1200 and Abyzz pumps

Sold
Blue and Pros.
$650.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please respond to PM messages. too hard to follow on here as I can't track our messages.
Sorry, but you aren't replying to my PM since yesterday, but getting concerned as I have paid you paypal $1150 a week ago with no shipment showing in the UPS system with the tracking number you provided. I apologize. But also, you sold more XR30's than you posted in the ad. How many do you actually have?

Existence295

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, but you aren't replying to my PM since yesterday, but getting concerned as I have paid you paypal $1150 a week ago with no shipment showing in the UPS system with the tracking number you provided. I apologize. But also, you sold more XR30's than you posted in the ad. How many do you actually have?
I paid for two XR 30 pros as well. They responded to me about 35 minutes ago stating they will make a label later tonight and ship.

PGT253

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid for two XR 30 pros as well. They responded to me about 35 minutes ago stating they will make a label later tonight and ship.
A few of us has paid for XR30 pros as well but has not received any tracking number. Going to file a claim with Paypal/Bank tomorrow.

Edit: Softball sent me a tracking number. If this whole thing is legit, I owe him a sincere apology. Hope it works out for everyone.

OP
OP
SoftballReefer

SoftballReefer

Review score
+9 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+9 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yall gotta learn some patience. got a great price and can't wait a week. quiet sad. not everyone is amazon. I had to order packing stuff and track down some boxes. all should have tracking and all but 2 have been dropped off. rest dropped tomorrow. as I am off work. I might have to start charging more to deal will all this.

OP
OP
SoftballReefer

SoftballReefer

Review score
+9 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+9 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it's wild though. the messages I've been getting after a week. and now all have there tracking unless I forgot 1. which I apologize if so. people are gonna video themselves at ups and open the light and plug it in there to verify not fake. never heard of such things. lol.

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's wild though. the messages I've been getting after a week. and now all have there tracking unless I forgot 1. which I apologize if so. people are gonna video themselves at ups and open the light and plug it in there to verify not fake. never heard of such things. lol.
Sorry if you are legitimate, but we are just taking precautions. Its alot of money. The fact that you aren't Amazon also necessitates that we take precautions because we don't know you.

Also it does raise an eye that you have more than 10 XR30's when the ad showed 2 XR 30 pros.
I think these are legitimate reasons why we have to take precautions.

Anyway, I apologize in advance if this is all legit and you had 10+ XR30's and even more you sold the past few months at half price, but like I said, I'm taking precautions. I grew up in NYC, Brooklyn. Being cautious of rip offs, I learned in my diaper years. No one rips me off and gets away with it. ;)

Last edited:

Fuzznutz36

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not trying to be an butt, but it's your job as a seller to keep people in the loop imo. I've sold things on Ebay and other sites for 20+ years. As the seller, I treat the buyer as my customer. I bend over backwards with communication to keep them at ease... it's easy to do and it solves the headache you're having now.
It's just my opinion and we all know what those are like, but maybe it'll help you in the future. Good luck with your sales!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tropic Marin USA
Back