• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Radion G5, Mitras, A1200 and Abyzz pumps

Sold
Blue and Pros.
$650.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad
OP
OP
SoftballReefer

SoftballReefer

Review score
+9 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+9 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I literally just left to my ups access point to check if they scanned my packages from earlier. at 830 pm cause found out they were open til 9. they hadn't scanned them in but have now. for the remaining people who were waiting.

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update for everyone else:

Although it says "On its way" Its still has not passed the first checkpoint and UPS STILL says "scheduled to be tendered by UPS" meaning it has not arrived in their facility yet. That is odd because UPS drives to UPS drop points on a daily basis. The package was dropped off at the UPS drop point by softballreefer yesterday.

Please see screenshot. What is everyone else's status?
still not at UPS.PNG

OP
OP
SoftballReefer

SoftballReefer

Review score
+9 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+9 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FYI. this guy is clearly lying as I just tracked his order myself. even has expected date.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-211815_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-211815_Gallery.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220210-211758_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-211758_Chrome.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
SoftballReefer

SoftballReefer

Review score
+9 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+9 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it's really just that 1 person and then tried to get a bunch of others riled up. he will be opening his package at ups on camera and plugging them in while there and thinks everyone should do the same. it's wild lol. I almost thought of just rerouting his and refunding to not deal with it. he can find somewhere else to get 40% of retail.

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI. this guy is clearly lying as I just tracked his order myself. even has expected date.
That is not me. I don't live in Maple Grove. I live in New York. Look at the destination from your second screenshot and what it says on your first screen shot. They are different states!

Here is the screenshot of my tracking number. Below this is a screenshot of @SoftballReefer's PM of my tracking number:

Please see screenshot. It says UPS has not received it. It is "scheduled to be tendered to UPS" It was supposed to have been dropped off 2 days ago.
Seriously, what is going on and what is your reply?

still not at UPS.PNG

trackingnumber.PNG

Last edited:

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order arrived in great condition and lights are amazing. I don't understand why everyone is hating on SoftballReefer.

No one is hating.
Its just that nothing he says is what is shown.

1) He claims je dropped it off 2 days ago. He ran to UPS yesterday. Please see screenshot below.
2) His classified ad is for 2 XR Pro lights and he sells 10.
3) He shows 2 screenshots. The first screenshot shows destination is the state of MN. The second screenshot shows destination of NY.

All of these just raise customer eyebrows.
Look, if I am wrong I apologize, but all the 3 points above are not what @SoftballReefer has stated.

9pm.PNG

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^^
It says package is at ups access point. Only not picked by driver.
But they are saying ups access point has package.
I didn't see where it says it's not dropped yet.
Look at his 2 screenshots, the first screenshot says going to MN and the second says going to NY.
I will wait for the lights, but I do have legitimate concerns as a customer.

Last edited:

Drew.

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look I get where you are coming from but I received my lights with zero issues. He has a ton of lights and is obviously swamped with orders. I jumped at his listing cause they were the best prices I could find.

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just answer my inquiries honestly is all I'm asking. Im not asking him to hurry up. Heck, if he said "Hey I'm swamped" I would say OK. Ship it next week.

Everyone who received their lights obviously will be feeling ok, but in my situation where I get no straight answers, you'd feel differently. I'm just asking honest questions but none of his replies are straightforward: Did you drop it off the day you claimed? No, you ran to UPS 9PM last night. Why didn't you just say you are swamped with orders. Why the heck is your classified ad for 2 XR Pros when you sold 10?

Hey if you want to refund me the full amount of $1150, be glad to. If not, I'm willing to wait for the lights. I wasn't even the one who noticed at first. Someone else asked me how he's received payment for all these lights when his ad was for 2. That started everyone's suspicions, along with myself especially when he could have avoided everything by just saying "Hey, I'm swamped with orders"

Last edited:

ssdawood

Valuable Member
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry I was looking at this one. One you posted. Says Staten island
On top says ups access point has the package.
Also paypal your good. If he doesn't send it just file a claim. Easily you will get money back. Your protected bud.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-232924_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-232924_Chrome.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 29

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not trying to be an butt, but it's your job as a seller to keep people in the loop imo. I've sold things on Ebay and other sites for 20+ years. As the seller, I treat the buyer as my customer. I bend over backwards with communication to keep them at ease... it's easy to do and it solves the headache you're having now.
It's just my opinion and we all know what those are like, but maybe it'll help you in the future. Good luck with your sales!

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I was looking at this one. One you posted. Says Staten island
On top says ups access point has the package.
Also paypal your good. If he doesn't send it just file a claim. Easily you will get money back. Your protected bud.
I do see the update now. My screenshot was earlier to the update when I had concerns regarding your answers when a simple "Hey I'm swamped" would have sufficed.

All I want is my lights. If I get my lights, sealed and brand new as you PM'ed me, because that is what I paid for, there is no refund. I'm an honest guy just looking for honest answers, secondary to receiving product that I paid for. Those are my only concerns as a customer.

Last edited:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
SR
Back