*** R2R Secret Santa 2018 - Official Registration Thread ***

Are you interested in joining the R2R Secret Santa?

• YES I'm going to participate!

Votes: 132 27.0%
  • NO

Votes: 123 25.2%
  • Maybe after I learn more about it!

Votes: 234 47.9%

• Total voters

KC V.

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What is your shirt size? Medium
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, but something hardy for a new tank/new to the hobby
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Dark Chocolate and almonds. No allergies
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Triathlon and weight lifting
  6. What is your favorite color? cerulean

Elder1945

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I am in 100%
  1. What is your shirt size? Large
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* no thanks on livestock I live in Canada :)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Ferro Roshes
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Gaming, Fishing, Camping, Audiophile
  6. What is your favorite color? Red

Last edited:

ccurnick

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  • What is your shirt size?
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
  • What is your gender?
  • What are your hobbies or other interests?
  • What is your favorite color?

1. Large
2. Yes, coral frags (sps preferred)
3. Anything sweet!
4. Male
5. Reefs, Reefs, reefs
6. Blue/teal

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
There is NO ONE that can go wrong with this. Tis the season- It is reefing holiday time !!!!

aquaterra

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What is your shirt size? Small/Medium
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* no, tank is full. Dec is busy
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chips
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Gaming,traveling, cooking, drone flying, skiing
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue/green

mrsann

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What is your shirt size? 3xl (I like big baggie shirts)
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? YES If yes, what would you be interested in? Softies *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Corn chips and Sugar Wafers Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No Allergies
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Raising my Erectus and Dwarf Seahorses --pretty much take all my extra time lol
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple

lilbitreefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, I like the look of Pavonas but have not had them before. Or something not commonly seen, surprise me.
  1. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Popcorn, Chocolate, No Pork/pig/hog items
  2. What is your gender? female
  3. What are your hobbies or other interests? Gardening, I raise chickens, cats
  4. What is your favorite color? purple

BirdGuy21

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not at this time, tank still in beginning/planning phases.
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies, like pretzels and anything really.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reading, exercising.
  6. What is your favorite color? Green

snoopie

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, Colorful LPS (acans)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Dont really have one.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Firearms, Xbox one games, Family, newborn being born Dec. 10th (reef shirt onsie <- lol
  6. What is your favorite color? Red

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What is your shirt size? Large or shmedium haha
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* NO
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Swedish Fish :) what else?? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? watching the Steelers/Penguins and Body building and playing Ice hockey mountain climbing
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue

Last edited:

crownsbroyal

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What is your shirt size? L
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes LPS or SPS, No montis as I getting rid of monti eating nudis
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Please no food as I have lots of dietary restrictions.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, Skiing, Ice Hockey
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue or Grey

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi Reef2Reefers!! We're excited to invite you to participate in the R2R Secret Santa gift exchange! This a great way for our members to spread some holiday cheer and as a bonus get to know each other little better.

I mean lots of us have family and friends who just don't get this crazy hobby of ours, and let's face it, they're probably more likely to get you another pair of socks than that latest trinket for your reef hobby that you've been eyeing... ;) But this gift exchange will be different because it's FOR REEFERS BY REEFERS! This will be lots of fun for everyone!!

Here is how it will work:
  • Members can sign up between now and December 1st.
  • Secret Santas will be assigned on December 2nd.
  • The total value of the gift must be at least $20.00. Please keep in mind that you may go above the minimum, but you may not receive the same in turn.
  • Buy or make gifts by 12/17/2018
  • Ship all gifts the week of 12/17/2018-12/21/2018
  • Delivery confirmation is mandatory and will need to be sent to @Santa Claus.
  • Everyone is welcome no matter where you live in the world. Just don't try to ship livestock cross-border.
All R2R Secret Santa participants will receive a special SS banner under their username.

To sign up, you will need to:
  1. PM @Santa Claus with your contact information (full name, email, and shipping address).
  2. Join our Secret Santa usergroup (CLICK HERE)
  3. Post in this thread with your answers to the questionnaire (see below) IN THIS THREAD (this is our official registration thread).
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What is your shirt size?
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
  4. What is your gender?
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests?
  6. What is your favorite color?
If shipping coral we ask that you notify us with when you would like 2 ship so we can notify recipient and make sure they will be able to take in. If recipient can't be there we will ask them for 2 other days and work out with sender. (We don't mind playing the go between here to keep it more a secret.)

Also, notice that we have a special Secret Santa forum going on! Feel free to start other threads in here to talk about everything Secret Santa related, holiday related, or just anything you want to talk with all of us other SS peeps! Go wild! LOL

stupid question but PM where?

BirdGuy21

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So I went to that Santa Claus link and I see no DM or PM option. Social media inept. I even followed Santa on IG! Haha

If you click on @Santa Claus if should take you to a pop up with name, avatar, etc. From there under the picture click start conversation and it will take you to a new message.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
If you click on @Santa Claus if should take you to a pop up with name, avatar, etc. From there under the picture click start conversation and it will take you to a new message.

Thanks I’m an idiot I saw that on the laptop doesn’t appear on the phone.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Pacific East
Back