*** R2R Secret Santa 2018 - Official Registration Thread ***

Are you interested in joining the R2R Secret Santa?

• YES I'm going to participate!

Votes: 132 27.0%
  • NO

Votes: 123 25.2%
  • Maybe after I learn more about it!

Votes: 234 47.9%

• Total voters

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Do it on your laptop you can just click the SantaClaus link and it will allow you to PM “him/her” :) and that is where you send your address and stuff. Here you just put all your demographics

This*. To that *

code4

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  • What is your shirt size? Large
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I would love some Stomatella snails. Or a frag off a sun coral.
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies. I enjoy chocolates of any kind.
  • What is your gender? female
  • What are your hobbies or other interests? I garden. Anything artsy for outdoors. I enjoy comedies, The Walking Dead, and most fantasy books or movies.
  • What is your favorite color? This is hard. Mostly I like bright colors. I am a strawberry blonde, so can't wear certain oranges or reds though.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I think I can help. Click on this: @Santa Claus
Then click start a conversation and paste your info in the conversation and send

This is almost as complicated as trying to figure out where to put my autoshaker for my Zeovit system [emoji2957][emoji12]

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sorry I missed your first post asking for help. And I bet your son would have liked helping you! ;Couchpotato My daughter does. Gives me an excuse to spend more time with her. ;)

I remember the days of helping my parents with the VCR, etc and thinking why is this hard for them? I now understand

code4

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I remember the days of helping my parents with the VCR, etc and thinking why is this hard for them? I now understand

We had a class on using a microwave in home economics my sophomore year. It was amazing! Pot pies are still better in the oven! I am amazed at the changes in solar energy. I currently have 32 panels on my garage. And pong. Those of you who remember pong have to be astounded at the new video games and the graphics. I still enjoy the feel of shuffling a deck of cards and the nostalgia of a rotary phone.

I am sure all generations feel the same way. I do think that there is something to be learned from preppers though.

code4

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
    1. What is your shirt size? M
    2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No thank you. It's not that I do not live stock but it's a pain and shipping costs are high.
    3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I do not have any allergies but I am on the low carb way of eating. No bugs or anything with nuts (huby is allergic). Bang energy drinks are a good choice!
    4. What is your gender? Female
    5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Riding my motorcycle (Victory Octane), Ford Mustangs (I have a 2010 GT 5 speed). 4 wheeling, compound bows, and well our reef tank.
    6. What is your favorite color? Black
Mustangs are fantastic. Have had several in the past. Currently have one named the money pit. Built a garage for her even. 1965 coupe. Ground up restoration and custom paint. Added disc brakes. Water that way. Hubby shows her. We had a 2000 Victory cruiser. Sold it right before they announced they were no longer going to produce them. Nice bike.

GrouperStupor

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What is your shirt size? XL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? no
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? pass Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? no
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Photography, Aircraft and the Airline Industry
  6. What is your favorite color? anything muted

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Kessil
Back