**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

ke1023610

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you are going to treat the new tank as a new tank... Good. I wish I had planned out my build better than I did. If I had gotten the dry rock "cooking" for several months before I made the transfer, I probably would have saved myself a lot of stress.
It’s the only way safe and doesn’t take that long if you have already stablished live rock

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You have 15 more minutes left to purchase coral and get your entry into the grand prize raffles, then I will pick the winners and post them in this thread.

Make sure to purchase shipping for your corals so that you don't lose out on a grand prize!
Wonder what it's like being the biggest enabler for coral purchases. Arguably, @CodyBot is the peer pressure that everyone warns you about, but about coral. I wasn't going to buy anything, but the repetitive messaging and checking in randomly and seeing all the fun games and FOMO made me pull the trigger.

Love ya Cody!

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I will pick it up at the Concord location will the corals I buy automatically be shipped to concord?

They should. I believe there is a place where you can specify store pickup and which location you want to go to somewhere in the checkout...

Last 2 sales I have picked mine up at the Concord store no problem.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder what it's like being the biggest enabler for coral purchases. Arguably, @CodyBot is the peer pressure that everyone warns you about, but about coral. I wasn't going to buy anything, but the repetitive messaging and checking in randomly and seeing all the fun games and FOMO made me pull the trigger.

Love ya Cody!
Delivers Not All Heroes Wear Capes GIF

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s the only way safe and doesn’t take that long if you have already stablished live rock

Well I used all of the rocks from my 55 in the upgrade, but I also added in several pieces of dry rock to complete the scape. Not sure if it was that or another factor, but I ended up with GHA and then Cyano which I am still battling today.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Champion Lighting & Supply
Back