New Year, New Giveaway: Win a DELTEC Skimmer! - A R2R Exclusive Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

madsalt

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MAD Reefing

I’d like to see a more in depth series on flow and what constitutes optimal flow in a tank. Is it best to have random, wave, circular etc. There are so many options, what works the best andy why?

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subbed @Maxpowerdog

I'd like to see some testing of the reefbrite xho's actincs. I'm adding one here next week on my 750xxl. I'd like to see par and pur.

Thanks

JoseA

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

I've been a subscriber for a long time. My username is Tuffy11111

What I'd like to see is really anything. If you put out content I'll definitely watch it. I feel like you guys gave up on the setup and progression of the Drop Off Build.

Jose Music and more

Rlord

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
User name- rocky lord
I see soo many new reefers setting up tanks ect and have very hard times setting up and adjusting skimmers..
Id like to see a video on this...How to properly set water heights,adjusting air flow..proper skim mate..this could be a huge help for new people setting these up...thank you

Douglas Daniels

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Youtube user name Ddan933429

I would like to see a video on the best setup with a low budget. Not everyone has thousands of dollars to set up a tank the way they want, but still want to enjoy the hobby.

jalmanza

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed as nmscience09. It would be great to see more videos that help the budget minded hobbyist. I teach biology at our local high school and with limited funds, we struggle, yet I've managed to piece together a simple, sumpless system through lots of extra research. It would be nice to see this budget friendly simplicity in one place.

DShrek

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Username: Daryk S
make a video about the skimmer! unboxing, setup, tuning, operation, cleaning, possible diy upgrades.
i need to get a new needlewheel pump for my skimmer and ive been looking around and there arent many videos explaining how to size a pump to match a skimmer, or modifying a different new pump to work with an older skimmer.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back