New Year, New Giveaway: Win a DELTEC Skimmer! - A R2R Exclusive Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gungo

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Username: Francisco C
I would like to get information on the importance of keeping the right size of skimmer for your tank.. whats the benefits of oversizing the skimmer and if it's truly necessary with heavy bio-load tanks.

FLAdaboy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed. Username is wakelust.
I think a topic that would benefit reefers is a discussion on some of the tank maintenance that may not happen regularly. What sort of recommendations would you guys have as well as some new ways of doing. For example, probe cleanings, refugium cleanings, equipment cleanings, how salt creep impacts cabinets and their hardware, etc. thanks for what you guys do!

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
[email protected] - I'd love to see more videos for add ons and modifications to tanks (ex: how to make your biocube better), I feel like a lot of people could learn from it as many beginners often purchase "kits" that aren't always perfect (I've modded my biocube soooo much now, it would have been really helpful if I could have had more instruction in it from a professional vendor).

working_man

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscription Added! my username is Christopher Goodwin or [email protected]. I am somewhat new to the hobby and am currently wrestling with the correct way to test my water and then dose 2 part accordingly - that would be super helpful for video content.

LJLKRL05

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed.
My YouTube username is ljlkrl05
I would like you to cover the best parameters to keep a mixed reef and the best LPS and sps mix to keep

TDF

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed I would like to see more videos on apex systems more in depth how to videos of everything that it does

Ussername Josh Weissenfluh

Debi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
Back