Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was super excited to order my first WaterBox. What an amazing looking product! Yesterday my 180.5 HD arrived. Excitement turned to disappointment quickly. My tank arrived with two prime freshwater lights and one Hydra 32HD light. I get it, shipping mistakes happen, so I pushed forward and started to assemble the stand. I get to the very last pice, the stand end and find that the holes don't line up. I reported the issues to Waterbox via their reporting system. No one is in the office to talk me down off of the ledge. I now have a partly unassembled stand that I am afraid to move sitting in my family room with folks coming for supper bowl Sunday! UGH!!! Anyone have any experience with WaterBox customer service? PLEASE can someone share some experiences with Waterbox customer service. I am in love with the product! I just want to get it setup. What can I expect?

Top Shelf Aquatics

Bryan68

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I setup a 180.5 in December 2019. I had 1 of 3 warped doors. I contacted Waterbox via phone and was instructed to put in a claim with pictures. Their response was almost immediate and the had me a replacement door in the mail. I received the new door, and it had damage, not a fault of Waterbox. Reached out to them again, and they replied within a day. Had to wait a few days until they received the doors. At that point they shipped one to me. I would give them an A+ on customer service. And for what it's worth, the tank is AWESOME!

OP
OP
ddoc185

ddoc185

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I setup a 180.5 in December 2019. I had 1 of 3 warped doors. I contacted Waterbox via phone and was instructed to put in a claim with pictures. Their response was almost immediate and the had me a replacement door in the mail. I received the new door, and it had damage, not a fault of Waterbox. Reached out to them again, and they replied within a day. Had to wait a few days until they received the doors. At that point they shipped one to me. I would give them an A+ on customer service. And for what it's worth, the tank is AWESOME!
Thank you for your feedback!

Top Shelf Aquatics

PookieGV

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a waterbox 135 a couple years ago and i had issues with my stand. One of the panels was mis-drilled. They sent me three replacement panels, but all had a similar issue or were damaged in shipping. This whole saga took a couple of months to resolve, but i could not possibly be happier with their solution. My underlying issue, was the fact that i bought one of the last 135 models, they just didn’t have any more spare parts to send me.

They ended up sending a new 130.4 system!!!!!

A+++ customer service from waterbox. I had to wait a little but they exceeded my expectations.

OP
OP
ddoc185

ddoc185

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a waterbox 135 a couple years ago and i had issues with my stand. One of the panels was mis-drilled. They sent me three replacement panels, but all had a similar issue or were damaged in shipping. This whole saga took a couple of months to resolve, but i could not possibly be happier with their solution. My underlying issue, was the fact that i bought one of the last 135 models, they just didn’t have any more spare parts to send me.

They ended up sending a new 130.4 system!!!!!

A+++ customer service from waterbox. I had to wait a little but they exceeded my expectations.
Thanks for the feedback! Hope I have the same results!

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback! Hope I have the same results!

hang in there! i have worked with several tank manufacturers for my own business and waterbox is at the top by a huge margin. just follow their process.

Top Shelf Aquatics

KingReef

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my 170.4 in September. I had two boxes containing parts for the stand. Problem was it was two different stands! I had them on the phone in minutes and they had my replacements shipping ASAP. Their customer service is top notch.

OP
OP
ddoc185

ddoc185

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my 170.4 in September. I had two boxes containing parts for the stand. Problem was it was two different stands! I had them on the phone in minutes and they had my replacements shipping ASAP. Their customer service is top notch.
Thanks! They are out of the office until Monday. Ugh. Your feedback gives me hope that this will get resolved quickly!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
ddoc185

ddoc185

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I want to ask you how many people did it take to get the tank into place. Mine is sitting in my garage. The tank is going into my living room and luckily no steps are involved.

gerad425

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved a 100.3 and I didnt have a problem with anything besides the lighting mount. I called waterbox since I ordered it all through them. They said it came from aquailumination, they called them 3 way with me and I had the part I was missing by friday.
100% awesome

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
ddoc185

ddoc185

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved a 100.3 and I didnt have a problem with anything besides the lighting mount. I called waterbox since I ordered it all through them. They said it came from aquailumination, they called them 3 way with me and I had the part I was missing by friday.
100% awesome
Hoping for the same result. Someone just told me that they have been out of the office for a trade show. Just want to get the tank in place :)

KingReef

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I want to ask you how many people did it take to get the tank into place. Mine is sitting in my garage. The tank is going into my living room and luckily no steps are involved.
I had help from one extra person. The key was buying good suction cups. Make sure you have suction cups rated to lift the weight. These tanks are over 400 pounds. I had 4 handles, each rated for 110 pounds and that was pushing it.

Nutramar Foods

Bryan68

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took four people (larger adult males) and suction cups. Lifting wasn't bad, it was the awkward lift that made it difficult.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue
Back