Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Broke out the new toy to take my parameters. I pretty much have my 1+2+3+ in line now 1+3+ at 48 ml a day dosed twice a day and going to setup of 3 times daily this week and 2+ at 44 ml a day. Also figure out that 11.5 grams of AF reef salt mixes 1.0249 per gallon of RO/DI. I am also thinking of keeping the basic AF products on line but doing the @x_burt method of using seawater for my water changes. I found a tank to transport the water, but it concerns me of keeping the water at the quality when I fill, over a year.

Enjoy the short film, and yes I know I could have shot from a different perspective:p:p:D but it all about the cold beverages

Haha love the video!

Top Shelf Aquatics

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1479665072.806359.jpg

I like it!

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AS
OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new hit movie release of November, music request @john.m.cole3 Enjoy

Nutramar Foods

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi jsker, I am new to your thread. Actually, I read the first page and the last. It appears somewhere along the way you put a sump in which I like. Now the tank has a cleaner appearance.

I love bowfronts and I am easpecially fond of 72s. Beautiful cabinet btw! I am more of a fish person than coral and I really like your fish.

x_burt

Smells like fish...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I am running bio pellets.

Question, do you thing treating the food before it goes into the tank is good or just treat the tank with the ATM Agent green? Do you need the skimmer and filter socks to export the phosphates using the lanthanum chloride

Sorry just saw this now. Some people like to dose agent green near the weir do it goes through filter socks.
When you dose you will instantly (if you have any po4) see a white smoke. If you look really closely you may see small white beads the sock is just to capture these.

I never used a sock I just dose directly into the display.

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice tunes and good video skills. What happened to the 2 plating monti colonies?

Tank crash of "16"(one kicked it, and the other hopefully is in rehab) lost 3 birds nests and 4 chalices and 3 arco's too. The bio pellets were running to slow, and today I just took them off line, only going with the NP Pro, Pro Bio S. 1+2+3+ and reef salt. I have been bouncing in and out of thread try to fix my mess up.

The fix it to pull the bio pellets and run GFO, NP Pro, Pro Bio S, 1+2+3+ and let it ride for now.

Hey are you still running the Marine Pure media?

Ottmar Liebert is the bomb, with acoustic jazz guitar. Some of my favorite tunes. Look him up.

CLICK TO VIEW
OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new video upload is working now? Love the array of mushrooms!

Had to stop post on your thread yesterday, or there would have been a hijacking going on. I did get a picture with Eral in a speedo
Earl with speedo.jpg

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi jsker, I am new to your thread. Actually, I read the first page and the last. It appears somewhere along the way you put a sump in which I like. Now the tank has a cleaner appearance.

I love bowfronts and I am easpecially fond of 72s. Beautiful cabinet btw! I am more of a fish person than coral and I really like your fish.
Thank you, I was a fish person for the longest time, and decided to go full reef after coming out of retirement;) I still need to plant the mangroves in the sump.

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry just saw this now. Some people like to dose agent green near the weir do it goes through filter socks.
When you dose you will instantly (if you have any po4) see a white smoke. If you look really closely you may see small white beads the sock is just to capture these.

I never used a sock I just dose directly into the display.

Your good, no apology need, unless you trash your holiday house next summer:rolleyes::D. I am getting ready to order the agent green. I make the socks for .25 cent a piece. Just a little extra filtration.

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank crash of "16"(one kicked it, and the other hopefully is in rehab) lost 3 birds nests and 4 chalices and 3 arco's too. The bio pellets were running to slow, and today I just took them off line, only going with the NP Pro, Pro Bio S. 1+2+3+ and reef salt. I have been bouncing in and out of thread try to fix my mess up.

The fix it to pull the bio pellets and run GFO, NP Pro, Pro Bio S, 1+2+3+ and let it ride for now.

Hey are you still running the Marine Pure media?

Ottmar Liebert is the bomb, with acoustic jazz guitar. Some of my favorite tunes. Look him up.
Right now I have the marine pure block and spheres plus my skimmer. I also microbubble at night. No more GFO or carbon. Today NO3 was 4 and PO4 was .009. crazy, once I removed my chem filtration and started bubbling, my tank is self-regulating. I feed twice as much now also.

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I have the marine pure block and spheres plus my skimmer. I also microbubble at night. No more GFO or carbon. Today NO3 was 4 and PO4 was .009. crazy, once I removed my chem filtration and started bubbling, my tank is self-regulating. I feed twice as much now also.

The simpler we get, the better we are;)

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has a bunch of music, look for "Barcelona Nights" Wow
I've heard some of these on a relax channel I have. Glad to have a name and a separate dedicated channel for this style. Thanks man!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard some of these on a relax channel I have. Glad to have a name and a separate dedicated channel for this style. Thanks man!
also look for 3rd Force. Good meditation music for the fish with you having a beverage;)

x_burt

Smells like fish...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you have just got things sorted but while you're looking at Agent Green have a look also at ATM Outbreak (bacteria that eats excess organics) Super Nova ( carbon that has outbreak in it so it self cleans the carbon) and Alka Haul (KH buffer) I think you'll like them

AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back