Max’s INFINIA Reef 150.4 Build

tritonpower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My condolences. She was so young. I am excited to follow along with your build. I am close to ordering a waterbox myself. Tell your daughter I lover her betta tank. Mine is 14 and I'm struggling to get her into fish. She wants a turtle (she loves the ninja turtles).

skey44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a control box too… and we probably both need an orange filter so our pics don’t look “windexed”
Can’t imagine losing my wife. I’d be so messed up. Glad you’re sharing your build with us and your personal story.
Like the tank, just started an Infinia Frag 125.4 here.

mizukage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a control box too… and we probably both need an orange filter so our pics don’t look “windexed”
Can’t imagine losing my wife. I’d be so messed up. Glad you’re sharing your build with us and your personal story.
Like the tank, just started an Infinia Frag 125.4 here.
Check out the waterbox control box. I just picked one up and am excited to install it

OP
OP
Mhumbach

Mhumbach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a reefmat 1200. Fits snuggly in the sump but looking forward to not having to swap out filter socks every couple of day!

IMG_5016.jpeg

skey44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t run the filter socks at all so far, just using that area as more refugium/rock area. I never have to change filter socks that way :) I am running a finer sponge than the waterbox after the refugium baffle and in the normal spot though. Finding I have to swap these weekly ish. Nitrates remain zero though I get a little phosphates which this would potentially remedy. My phosphates may be from my rock also as it was dry live rock from the ocean I had to cure. I have to find a way to get my nitrates up and this would not help, so no socks for the win?!? Sorry to ramble but I justified no roller mat a while ago, though they are cool. Looking forward to see how it works for you.

Northern Flicker

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small update. Purchased some live rock to help seed, I’m fortunate enough to live by a couple really good LFS. Also purchased the other mp40 and a Trident that I’m going to shelf until needed. I’ve decided on my skimmer a RO Regal 20 SS, should arrive Friday. The plan is going to be to let her cycle while I look at how I want to stock the tank. My landscaper also helped plant a section in the backyard to help memorialize my wife.

IMG_4799.jpeg
IMG_4800.jpeg
IMG_4801.jpeg IMG_4784.jpeg

IMG_4783.jpeg
Really beautiful

Tank is off to a heck of a start. Looking real nice.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back