MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kevin Chan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
My biggest issue is the water friction of those little glass bottles. Also never sure if I clean it throughly after per use. What is the error margin of measurement anyway? Besides that, love your products, way more accurate and easier to use than other card color matching systems out there.

Ellery

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I love the Alk and Phosphate tester but the Calcium one is very touchy and can't seem to get it to match some other test kits or the results of my Triton ICP test. Also I hope the Seawater Refractometer isn't just a re-badged Milwaukee MA887 since there are definitely issues with that one over time no matter how clean you keep it. When it works it's great but then when it doesn't it turns into an expensive paper weight.

Ellery

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I love the Alk and Phosphate tester but the Calcium one is very touchy and can't seem to get it to match some other test kits or the results of my Triton ICP test. Also I hope the Seawater Refractometer isn't just a re-badged Milwaukee MA887 since there are definitely issues with that one over time no matter how clean you keep it. When it works it's great but then when it doesn't it turns into an expensive paper weight.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Cultivated Reef
Back