MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JohnWMarshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Followed the Instagram
All 3 entries complete. Would love to have a more accurate way to test Salinity. Currently using the Alk, Calcium and ULR Phos kits with super accurate readings compared to ICP analysis.
All entries complete. Struggling with low pH and high alkalinity issues. Making changes in additives and nutrient export but need to monitor closely due to regular additive use zAlso dosing NO3PO4x and need to follow PO4 levels to adjust dosages

szarko

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
done all 3. i have no measuring instruments and deal with high po4 in my tank. if i will get Hanna instruments, i will surely get easier job done, my wife will be happy because tank will be nicer, my kids will be happier, and after all my life will become easier... thank you

Jim Bonds

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Liked on FB, followed on IG, and subscribed to email! Probably would have done it anyway had I known it was an option :D

I have the Phosphorus ULR checker and it's made it possible to maintain natural seawater levels of PO4. Every other test I tried failed to give me any usable data at such low levels and I knew that if they detected anything at all I was way to high but beyond that they were useless. With the ULR checker I can confidently control my PO4 levels.

I'd love to get the range of Hanna checkers to have the same level of consistent insight into my water quality. Both my wife and I test alkalinity, Calcium, and Magnesium. The titration tests introduce too much error as we both note the color change at slightly different points.

As a third point, I'd really love to see a NO3 checker developed! The kits on the market now just aren't cutting it and I know that if anyone can make it happen it's Hanna!

Donald De

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So what I would like to solve with this kit is one of the most important things time. I use Red Sea kit they take a lot of time to do. Some of there color wheel are hard to match
I have been wanting to buy some Hanna testers but when I find them on sale they are gone by the time I get there. Having a whole kit like that would be great. Also Marine Depot is a great place to shop. Thanks to them for this great opportunity happy reefing

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Pacific East
Back