**!! LRO 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE! Our BEST one yet!!! FREEBIES! INSANE GIVEAWAYS!! HOT HOT CORALS!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Holding Hold The Line GIF

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Giveaway time!!!

Tell me what you love about this hobby.

Winner will be selected at 2:45pm est to win a $30 gift card.

I'll start.

I love the colors of the coral. And how God makes no mistakes, if youll notice every lash on a zoa perfectly alternates, how a goni always has a perfect 12 tentacles on the end of its polyp, and how a rainbow chalice always has the perfectly colored eyes. Its completely magical. Aside from the corals, I love all the friends I have made along the way, alot of which are currently in this thread!

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Giveaway time!!!

I'll start.

I love the colors of the coral. And how God makes no mistakes, if youll notice every lash on a zoa perfectly alternates, how a goni always has a perfect 12 tentacles on the end of its polyp, and how a rainbow chalice always has the perfectly colored eyes. Its completely magical. Aside from the corals, I love all the friends I have made along the way, alot of which are currently in this thread!
I love all the colors and movement! Though difficult at times the risk/reward is definitely worth it!

waterboys

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway time!!!

I'll start.

I really like how everything looks together. Rocks, coral, fish. It’s live, moving art.

JJshives

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway time!!!

I'll start.

I love all of the colors of the fish and corals and putting them together to create a living system that evolves and matures to something even more impressive than you started with.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway time!!!

I'll start.

I just like giving you my money............ to keep your store open

ReefHunter07

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway time!!!

I'll start.

Couldn’t say it any better than that honestly so I’ll just add how the tanks allow my family to sit down and relax with the sounds and the movement of the corals/fish. They are peaceful at least an hour out of 24 hours lol rest of the time is maintenance or we are at work.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway time!!!

I'll start.

I'm similar here. I love the diversity available. Each coral, each fish is unique to itself all while being part of a whole. I love how that diversity is critical to a well functioning ecosystem. And I love how this hobby has helped me come to understand the world I live in better.

Also the friends I've made here. Who can argue with them.

MooreReefing

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway time!!!

I'll start.

I love the personalities of all the fish and the colors and movements of all the corals. As well as the feeling you get when looking at the tank and seeing all the fat and happy fish and healthy corals. Nothing quite like noticing your corals multiplying and making little baby’s after weeks or months with seemingly nothing happening!

efurino

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway time!!!

I'll start.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back