Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I'd love to see some more activity around here and figured we could start by sharing some photos of our tanks. Here's a few recent ones of my Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 40. This is my first reef tank and I'm almost 7 months in and loving it!

0718192120c.jpg

0727191650a_HDR.jpg

CLICK TO VIEW

Collinslice

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I moved down to Martinsville a few years ago from CT. Finally setting up a small tank in my toolbox at work.

120 gallon is in the garage waiting until I close on my new house

Who's local and has some softies?!
IMG_20190723_091230.jpeg

OP
OP
muzikalmatt

muzikalmatt

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not too far away in Roanoke and I actually travel to Martinsville / Henry County for work semi-regularly. My tank is just getting to the point where the softies are self-fragging so by the time you get your 120 setup I should have a good amount of frags.
  • Green watermelon mushroom has produced 3 babies already. One is decent size, the other two need some time to grow though.
  • Orange ricordea florida split almost immediately and produced a decent sized baby.
  • Xenia is about to split onto the adjacent rock, so I think in a couple of weeks I should have two pieces.
  • Zoas are just now starting to take off since I finally got my tank stable. The clementines are a little slow going but definitely spreading and the gobstoppers already have a baby.
  • I've even got some trash palys that came on my live rock that I can't seem to get rid of. I'm contemplating chipping them off of the rock but tbh they're starting to grow on me. (pun intended :p)
Glad to see another active member on this forum! I'm hoping we can get some momentum going around here and maybe setup some frag swaps in the future.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Collinslice

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not too far away in Roanoke and I actually travel to Martinsville / Henry County for work semi-regularly. My tank is just getting to the point where the softies are self-fragging so by the time you get your 120 setup I should have a good amount of frags.
  • Green watermelon mushroom has produced 3 babies already. One is decent size, the other two need some time to grow though.
  • Orange ricordea florida split almost immediately and produced a decent sized baby.
  • Xenia is about to split onto the adjacent rock, so I think in a couple of weeks I should have two pieces.
  • Zoas are just now starting to take off since I finally got my tank stable. The clementines are a little slow going but definitely spreading and the gobstoppers already have a baby.
  • I've even got some trash palys that came on my live rock that I can't seem to get rid of. I'm contemplating chipping them off of the rock but tbh they're starting to grow on me. (pun intended :p)
Glad to see another active member on this forum! I'm hoping we can get some momentum going around here and maybe setup some frag swaps in the future.
Yes! I used to be really active back in the CT group. So let's keep the ball rolling! I only really know Brian of Alien Aquatics. I've met a couple more people but not a lot

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
Back