+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Very very new to this hobby so any help is greatly appreciated. I plan of ordering my tank soon and I'm going to go with the innovative marine 40L NUVO fusion AIO. The specs say the tank is 19.7" deep (not sure how much of that is taken up with the AIO chamber in the back) and 35.4" long. From the research I've already done I think I could go with 2 AI primes and be fine. However, I was wondering if I could do one of the 30" AI blade Grow lights. This would save a little money and maybe look a little more low profile. Would love to eventually be able to grow some softies and LPS.

Corals.com
OP
OP
A

AlexC45

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being that I'm just getting into this hobby and I'm trying to temper my excitement and ease my way in financially. I don't want to go too cheap and back myself into a corner... plus I also understand "you get what you pay for". However, I don't want to go too expensive to start. I guess based on my research so far, I was hoping to get away with setting up my lighting for around $500 if that helps.

Also, thanks for the replies and help

Stephen8169301

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Being that I'm just getting into this hobby and I'm trying to temper my excitement and ease my way in financially. I don't want to go too cheap and back myself into a corner... plus I also understand "you get what you pay for". However, I don't want to go too expensive to start. I guess based on my research so far, I was hoping to get away with setting up my lighting for around $500 if that helps.

Also, thanks for the replies and help
I run smat farm on Amazon led cost about 300 on my 4ft tank

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NYOS
Back