Let's have some fun! Join us in the Caption This Contest!

amatob4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening, Reef2Reef! Welcome to the Caption This Contest! You know how much we like to have fun around here, so I hope you'll join in and win a prize! Here is how it works.

See the picture I have posted below? The only thing you have to do is comment below what you think the caption should be! It's that simple. And the funnier, the better...(must be family friendly and in line with our terms of service)

Here are some rules and tips on playing:

Create a caption for the photo and post it in the comments. You can only submit ONE caption for the prize!

2. Once submissions are closed, 15 of the best captions will be selected by the team to go onto the final round!

3. A poll will be created with these 15 captions, and the caption with the most votes WINS!

The member who wins this contest will receive an R2R swag box that includes a T-shirt, Tumbler, and sticker pack! This thread will be open for submissions until Sunday, June 9th. Then, a poll will be created and open for voting a week from today on Monday, June 10th!

In the event of a tie, we will open a head to head poll to crown the winner.

Please Remember: We want to have so much fun with this and allow everyone to get involved! We ask that you abide by the Terms of Service as you create your captions! Captions that go against TOS will be removed and not be eligible to win. Thanks!

Here is the image you are captioning! The contest starts NOW!

C749AD3E-3F1D-465E-9F72-3C1EE1EBB185.jpeg

Photo cred: @Steph72

Good evening, Reef2Reef! Welcome to the Caption This Contest! You know how much we like to have fun around here, so I hope you'll join in and win a prize! Here is how it works.

See the picture I have posted below? The only thing you have to do is comment below what you think the caption should be! It's that simple. And the funnier, the better...(must be family friendly and in line with our terms of service)

Create a caption for the photo and post it in the comments. You can only submit ONE caption for the prize!

2. Once submissions are closed, 15 of the best captions will be selected by the team to go onto the final round!

3. A poll will be created with these 15 captions, and the caption with the most votes WINS!

The member who wins this contest will receive an R2R swag box that includes a T-shirt, Tumbler, and sticker pack! This thread will be open for submissions until Sunday, June 9th. Then, a poll will be created and open for voting a week from today on Monday, June 10th!

Please Remember: We want to have so much fun with this and allow everyone to get involved! We ask that you abide by the Terms of Service as you create your captions! Captions that go against TOS will be removed and not be eligible to win. Thanks!

What do you mean Babs Blenny is being featured in Best Reefkeeping? I wouldn’t feed her Shrimp Surprise to a snail. And their burrow……detritus everywhere!!!

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Entry - “Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group…AGAIN?!”

jabberwock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Get off my lawn!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

" was that spongeBob ??"

goosemans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Me seeing my wife’s pancakes for the 53853rd time

Dar62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my gosh! Someone, quick cover that up. There are children present!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back