Legendary Corals Anniversary Live Sale Event! 10AM PST/1PM EST on Saturday, January 16th. 500+ WYSIWYG Pieces!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Legendary Corals what was the price on the taiwan crystal green kenya tree?

@ReeferBlaine
The Taiwan Crystal Green Kenyas weren't a part of the live sale since they're not fully attached yet, but they're usually $49.99 for a 1" frag! I have 2 healing up and can make a few more, but they do take awhile to attach.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Taiwan Crystal Green Kenyas weren't a part of the live sale since they're not fully attached yet, but they're usually $49.99 for a 1" frag! I have 2 healing up and can make a few more, but they do take awhile to attach.
I'll message you about it. Was also wondering about the mamba sent ya an email about it. Just let me know. Thank you! Great live sale! I like this compressed time format :)

OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely can’t compete with some of the people on here- but zoas are probably my favorite part of reef tanks. I love the color and potential!
Zoanthids have always been my favorite as well! And it doesn't matter what other folks have, only what you like in your own tank!

OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeepers creepers zoa for the ID
Nicely done! A frag will be included in your box. Thanks for sticking around, glad you were able to win something :)

OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

footgal

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So quick! Nicely done, a frag of Gonzo's Citrus Coolers will make it into your box :)

Wow you are insanely good at these Scavenger Hunt events! You mentioned that you're not too confident with LPS, and this coral is more difficult than Leptastrea in my opinion. Did you still want to keep this piece?
Im successfully keeping two or three favia, but I did kill a couple of leptas about a month ago so Im scared to keep another. Is it possible for me to trade it for a zoa? Im not sure why leptas hate me :(

OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im successfully keeping two or three favia, but I did kill a couple of leptas about a month ago so Im scared to keep another. Is it possible for me to trade it for a zoa? Im not sure why leptas hate me :(
Ah okie dokie. I'll replace your leptastrea with a zoa of my choice from the farm. I'll make sure it's one not in your order already :)

OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last photo raffle has been drawn! Some submissions have been omitted since you've already hit your 2 win max cap or you've won this hour already.

Congratulations to @RedFrog211 ! Technically you were supposed to post photos of fish but this event is all just for fun. Let me know which of the corals listed in the raffle that you'd like in your box!

1610840315559.png

OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for participating in our Anniversary Live Sale! I hope you all had fun with the events and the half hour uploads. Let me know what you liked about the sale along any feedback to make the next event a better or more fun one! I'll be taking a little break and will be getting back to emails a little later in the day. :)

I'm not 100% sure if the ID ME coral event is as inclusive compared to other events, since if you're not into coral names you're at a disadvantage. I'm open to other games as well!

Be sure to email me your username that associates with the name on your order/ PayPal!

Chayo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last photo raffle has been drawn! Some submissions have been omitted since you've already hit your 2 win max cap or you've won this hour already.

Congratulations to @RedFrog211 ! Technically you were supposed to post photos of fish but this event is all just for fun. Let me know which of the corals listed in the raffle that you'd like in your box!

View attachment 1981530
Hmmmm double draw.... jk lol congrats

footgal

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for participating in our Anniversary Live Sale! I hope you all had fun with the events and the half hour uploads. Let me know what you liked about the sale along any feedback to make the next event a better or more fun one!

I'm not 100% sure if the ID ME coral event is as inclusive compared to other events, since if you're not into coral names you're at a disadvantage. I'm open to other games as well!
Tshirt raffle next time! Love y’all’s logo! I loved the 30 min drops, no more frantic bathroom trips or cramped hands from refreshing. The scavenger hunts were super fun and they were definitely an adrenaline rush! I didn’t see any $5 or $10 corals (maybe they were there and I was just too slow?) and those are always a fun scramble. I think all of your pieces were beautifully photographed and the detailed descriptions were much appreciated, plus your prices were definitely the best I’ve seen in a while (especially Hephaestus!). Overall, great sale and I can’t wait to see all of my pieces when they arrive!

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tshirt raffle next time! Love y’all’s logo! I loved the 30 min drops, no more frantic bathroom trips or cramped hands from refreshing. The scavenger hunts were super fun and they were definitely an adrenaline rush! I didn’t see any $5 or $10 corals (maybe they were there and I was just too slow?) and those are always a fun scramble. I think all of your pieces were beautifully photographed and the detailed descriptions were much appreciated, plus your prices were definitely the best I’ve seen in a while (especially Hephaestus!). Overall, great sale and I can’t wait to see all of my pieces when they arrive!
Agreed logo is one of my favorites, I'd rock the t-shirt at frag swaps!

cal10lee

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for participating in our Anniversary Live Sale! I hope you all had fun with the events and the half hour uploads. Let me know what you liked about the sale along any feedback to make the next event a better or more fun one! I'll be taking a little break and will be getting back to emails a little later in the day. :)

Be sure to email me your username that associates with the name on your order/ PayPal!
I really appreciate the descriptions and comments on growing conditions for frags, way more detail than most other sites! More gonipora/lps next time please!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Queen City Corals
Back