• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ktar's Acan Growout

Top Shelf Aquatics

rosko23

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
guys... sorry didn't reply sooner... had a wrench thrown into plans... my dog got cancer... been dealing with that... but i rushed some shots today.. right after I fed... so not the greatest. I will attempt to get a head count for you guys this week as well... babies are all forming... and everything looks good.

IMG_9892.jpg

IMG_9891.jpg

IMG_9890.jpg

IMG_9889.jpg

IMG_9888.jpg

IMG_9887.jpg

IMG_9886.jpg

IMG_9885.jpg

IMG_9884.jpg

IMG_9883.jpg

IMG_9882.jpg

IMG_9881.jpg

IMG_9880.jpg

IMG_9879.jpg

Nutramar Foods

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lookin good, Jorge! The first pic is a beauty.

Also, I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. We just lost our 14 year old Siberian Husky (Cinder) to cancer so I know that it just sucks for you right now. Hope things take a turn for the better and great job with the growout, really appreciate the pics.

BRS

rosko23

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, i just read the SC chalice growout thread...what a NIGHTMARE.

Jorge, i REALLY appreciate the pics bro!

Yeah Cherry Corals acan growout turned out crazy too. That's y I don't like growouts... But figured this would b easier bc most have multiple polyps

AquaCave Logo Banner

austx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about your dog that has to be tough, wish you and your family the best! Read over that thread after yall mentioned it thats a shame but it happens sometimes. I lost my bleeding rainbow acan from ktar that I had for over a year from a freak accident where someone walked a chalice ontop melted them away and I just couldnt believe it... With that in mind if anyone can or knows someone that could help replace that piece I would greatly appreciate it!

I must have checked the thread too late, thought it was a problem with my phone loading the pictures when I looked a few days ago but I wasn't able to see the most recent pics you posted Jorge. I'm sure they are looking great and looking forward to that polyp count soon! Side note so I can stay updated as people post how do you subscribe to the thread or follow it?

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Side note so I can stay updated as people post how do you subscribe to the thread or follow it?

It's at the top of the thread under thread tools I believe.

Sorry about your dog. My 15 year old Lab has cancer. She lost an eye a few month ago because that's where it was growing. He didn't get all of it but she still acts like she did when she was a puppy.

I didn't get to see the pic either. Looks like they got deleted from Photobucket.

Top Shelf Aquatics

austx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been checking the photos every couple of days, can you let us know when you get those back up please! If you're busy that's understandable just keep us posted, thanks.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue
Back