• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ktar's Acan Growout

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

austx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's rough man good luck over there and we'll check back in the morning for sure. Gotcha so the x2 was the explanation my fault, in the list you put 1 and 2 so I was assuming those were the names instead of the count. Thanks.

rosko23

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's rough man good luck over there and we'll check back in the morning for sure. Gotcha so the x2 was the explanation my fault, in the list you put 1 and 2 so I was assuming those were the names instead of the count. Thanks.

Well they could be names. They were labeled exactly like that. With the 1 and 2 behind the name. I'll know better in AM. Need some sleep bc tomorrow another looooong day at work. That's what happens when Chicago becomes the murder capital of the world. And I'm suppose to help maintain the peace!!! Lol

austx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya not sure if there is a tiger tails 2 but guess we'll find out in the morning. That's a tall order for sure, how long have you been an officer?

AquaCave Logo Banner

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, I'm super psyched about these acans! Look at that yellow guy glow!

Jorge, thanks again for doin all the leg work with growing...now tell me, how sweet are those frags looking in your tank?:xd:

rosko23

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys sorry. I literally woke up 30 min ago went to take pics. And my camera died. I was able to get 5 pics off and I left my computer uploading to photobucket as I ran out door. For some reason only 1 photo has uploaded. I will get all the pics today. Again I'm sorry. Works just been hectic this week. I'm off tomorrow so I'll have my break, but I'll get pics when I get home. They all look great master acan has 3 polyps but 2 small ones don't really have markings yet. They are small so they can change.

Here's one pic that's uploaded. I'm gonna have my wife check computer when she gets home to see what happened with other 4 pics. One was the master acan...
Sorry guys...
IMG_9312.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

rosko23

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and bchap, 7 yrs CPD. It sucks lately!! Lol

Pkunk send me pm if u want. If ur around midway airport and wanna see them in person ur more then welcome. I will be home sporadically during weekend. Working a part time Sunday from 10-6.

BRS

austx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It happens but that one pic is really good can't wait for the others. What type of camera and lens setup are you using? Possible dumb question but did you take those with a top down box? Been at it a while then hopefully it gets better soon keep up the good work!

rosko23

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It happens but that one pic is really good can't wait for the others. What type of camera and lens setup are you using? Possible dumb question but did you take those with a top down box? Been at it a while then hopefully it gets better soon keep up the good work!

Canon 5d mkii, 100 mm macro lens, and avast portal.

Lol work wont be better any time soon

BRS

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever you get the pics, and time, a name and head count above each pic would be great to start out with. That way we could go back to those to reference and you wouldn't have to post the names every time. That's my suggestion.

rosko23

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever you get the pics, and time, a name and head count above each pic would be great to start out with. That way we could go back to those to reference and you wouldn't have to post the names every time. That's my suggestion.

I will def do that.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
First Choice
Back