• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_Lantern

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't leave JUST YET!!!

I just finished scheduling the next several coral posts so I can take my eyes away from this screen for a few.

Anyway, I threw someone a BIG BONE...

This is your ONLY warning...sometime around 11:12 - 11:18pm eastern

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!!!

7th Inning Stretch.....I'll be back when that thing pops up, around 15 min. In the meantime I have plenty of corals scheduled and lined up for you while I step away....they come every 4 min :)
Fine I'll stick around. Only because I love you!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods

Gk5321

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't leave JUST YET!!!

I just finished scheduling the next several coral posts so I can take my eyes away from this screen for a few.

Anyway, I threw someone a BIG BONE...

This is your ONLY warning...sometime around 11:12 - 11:18pm eastern

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!!!

7th Inning Stretch.....I'll be back when that thing pops up, around 15 min. In the meantime I have plenty of corals scheduled and lined up for you while I step away....they come every 4 min :)
How often do you do things like this? Unfortunately, I’m a bit strapped for cash. I’m going back to school in the next few weeks and decided to keep up my hobby so I can stay sane. I’d love to fill it with some more corals.

Steph72

Tang Mom
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You Can Do It GIF by chuber channel

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer
Back