• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph72

Tang Mom
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
55CD618C-020D-4575-8717-CC5B4CD58346.gif

CLICK TO VIEW

stepruiz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YOU DIRTY LITTLE HOBBYISTS!!!

Do you guys and gals kiss your mothers with those tanks and skimmers?

CONGRATULATIONS to @stepruiz !!! You're our winner, BY A LONG SHOT!!! One of the very few times you can actually be rewarded for poor hubandry!!! Might be better off to sellsomeone your credit for $20 and spend that on some salt so you can...

DO A FREAKIN WATER CHANGE!!!:face-with-tears-of-joy::grinning-face-with-sweat::face-with-tears-of-joy::grinning-face-with-sweat::face-with-tears-of-joy::loudly-crying-face::loudly-crying-face::loudly-crying-face:
Better yet, collect those salty emoji tears and get to work on that water change right now!

Please DM me with your real name so I can apply the $25 for you
YOU DIRTY LITTLE HOBBYISTS!!!

Do you guys and gals kiss your mothers with those tanks and skimmers?

CONGRATULATIONS to @stepruiz !!! You're our winner, BY A LONG SHOT!!! One of the very few times you can actually be rewarded for poor hubandry!!! Might be better off to sell someone your credit for $20 and spend that on some salt so you can...

DO A FREAKIN WATER CHANGE!!!:face-with-tears-of-joy::grinning-face-with-sweat::face-with-tears-of-joy::grinning-face-with-sweat::face-with-tears-of-joy::loudly-crying-face::loudly-crying-face::loudly-crying-face:
Better yet, collect those salty emoji tears and get to work on that water change right now!

Please DM me with your real name so I can apply the $25 for you
Replied

Corals.com
OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals.com
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Gk5321

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a great night everyone. Hopefully everyone finds what they are look for!
I wouldn't leave JUST YET!!!

I just finished scheduling the next several coral posts so I can take my eyes away from this screen for a few.

Anyway, I threw someone a BIG BONE...

This is your ONLY warning...sometime around 11:12 - 11:18pm eastern

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!!!

7th Inning Stretch.....I'll be back when that thing pops up, around 15 min. In the meantime I have plenty of corals scheduled and lined up for you while I step away....they come every 4 min :)

Corals.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue
Back