I suppose this is what I get for asking people for bad names on IG....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquazic Culzure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I kinda want one now just to tell people at frag swaps what it is! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I had to rename "BC Conveyor belt of fleshdunce" because I got tired of identifying it at swaps. But now I usually tell people both names so it's kind of backfired on me.

So conflicted... lol
I am sending you one!

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cat bite me GIF

Jasonak

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I named one of the no name Blue light specials I got from Adam Beam fruit ,LOL I thought I was so clever for that :grinning-squinting-face: It is a epic coral though ,every time I get a top down view of it im like I have to setup a frag tank just so I can look down on this one. It looks cool from the side as its getting bigger but blows your mind top down view.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquazic Culzure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I named one of the no name Blue light specials I got from Adam Beam fruit ,LOL I thought I was so clever for that :grinning-squinting-face: It is a epic coral though ,every time I get a top down view of it im like I have to setup a frag tank just so I can look down on this one. It looks cool from the side as its getting bigger but blows your mind top down view.
that works! To be sure, the name is "Beam Fruit" or "Adam Beam Fruit". Either way am totally down for people naming the blue lighters if they want. we should make it a "thing"

Jasonak

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that works! To be sure, the name is "Beam Fruit" or "Adam Beam Fruit". Either way am totally down for people naming the blue lighters if they want. we should make it a "thing"
Just re-read it and it is confusing ,,like most things in my head lol
I call it Beam Fruit

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now you tell me! Lol!
Roll Sleeves GIF by HxHippy

SpyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cannot wait to throw a few test across in my tank to confirm smooth sailing before ordering a massive battle box from you! Gorgeous corals and love the interactions with the community!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquazic Culzure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cannot wait to throw a few test across in my tank to confirm smooth sailing before ordering a massive battle box from you! Gorgeous corals and love the interactions with the community!
thank you! let me know if you need any help with the testers.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back