Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Name the fish? I picked up a dozen hermits and a dozen snails, and they named them all!

Haha, I won’t lie. I have about 50 fish, my friend who watches my house when I’m out of state got drunk one night and decided to name everyone some wacky names. It’s hilarious when my kid tries to spit them out

Top Shelf Aquatics

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every morning I feed the fish and he asks “Daddy what’s next on the list?” Lol. Today I go and get the cup I mix food in out, he gets the food out of the freezer while I’m in the garage checking on my sump. Come back to him sitting there watching the fish eat a sheet of nori I put in earlier.

It’s pretty awesome to see him enjoy the tank. I wish you guys could hear him tell you what the fish are. If you asked his favorite is the copperband [emoji23]

Anyways, wanted to share. Hope everyone has a god day!

a48fb7dffeed569e3b706cc645ff4116.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!

My 3 year old will follow me around when I start something on the tank, I always hand her something to hold so she can help out.... She always tells me "She is the best helper"!

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
lolgranny

lolgranny

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I LOVE IT!!!

My 3 year old will follow me around when I start something on the tank, I always hand her something to hold so she can help out.... She always tells me "She is the best helper"!

I love their broken ways of saying things too. I have another kid due end of June, it’s going to be cute watching both of them around the tank.

ca1ore

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoy it while it lasts …. because it doesn't. My sons were REALLY into the tank when they were little. Now it's sports, friends and video games (fortunately in that order). Probably they'd notice if the tank was gone ….. probably.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
lolgranny

lolgranny

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoy it while it lasts …. because it doesn't. My sons were REALLY into the tank when they were little. Now it's sports, friends and video games (fortunately in that order). Probably they'd notice if the tank was gone ….. probably.

I’m ok with that, I was big into sports when I was younger. Now it’s just the gym. I hope he gets into them like I was. Just want him to be outside doing something and not playing video games all day long. That’s all any of my employees do now a day, if it’s not social media it’s gaming. Lol

Top Shelf Aquatics

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, I won’t lie. I have about 50 fish, my friend who watches my house when I’m out of state got drunk one night and decided to name everyone some wacky names. It’s hilarious when my kid tries to spit them out

My Anemone came home in a bucket, so the kids naturally named it/him "Charlie Bucket"

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every morning I feed the fish and he asks “Daddy what’s next on the list?” Lol. Today I go and get the cup I mix food in out, he gets the food out of the freezer while I’m in the garage checking on my sump. Come back to him sitting there watching the fish eat a sheet of nori I put in earlier.

It’s pretty awesome to see him enjoy the tank. I wish you guys could hear him tell you what the fish are. If you asked his favorite is the copperband [emoji23]

Anyways, wanted to share. Hope everyone has a god day!

a48fb7dffeed569e3b706cc645ff4116.jpg
So cool

Nutramar Foods
World Wide Corals

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Now that’s how the kiddos should act and show interest. Your super lucky, my nephews used my sump to urinate in.
I finally caught on after catching them both Red handed lol. They now know when they are with me they have to use the bathrooms upstairs lol. Nice tank and stand was the stand and canopy custom made)

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
lolgranny

lolgranny

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Now that’s how the kiddos should act and show interest. Your super lucky, my nephews used my sump to urinate in.
I finally caught on after catching them both Red handed lol. They now know when they are with me they have to use the bathrooms upstairs lol. Nice tank and stand was the stand and canopy custom made)

Thank you for the compliment:)

Omg that would not be good! Ammonia spike. Hopefully everything was fine!!

Yes, everything was made custom. I designed it all and to tie in with the whole house. My friend is a woodworker so he made my idea happen. I can take it all apart very easily if I ever need to work on something.

My sump is across the house in the garage. That sucked to do. I’m 6’5” and the crawl space is 2’... had to run it 50’ across the house into the garage. 4 runs of 1-1/2” pvc. Talk about being high from the pvc glue lol.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

First Choice
Back