Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry... I have to be a nerd... When I would teach my students how to use sextants, I would always give them a talk about not horse playing and being careful not to poke themselves in the eye... "Basically, Im trying to tell y'all to practice safe sextanting." Always got a ton of groans, but I liked the joke.

That actually sounds just as terrible as it does amazing. Terribly amazing.... not attempting a joke with that one, FTR.

I like corny and I just laughed fr when reading that one.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lived on a 89ft sport Fisher in grand Bahama island one summer in college, loveeeed finding uninhabited islands and exploring. So much fun. That was a great summer... dang.

Parallel living ;)

Bleigh

The lich queen
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lived on a 89’ sport Fisher in grand Bahama island one summer in college, loveeeed finding uninhabited islands and exploring. So much fun. That was a great summer... dang.
Man, ya'll are all so much cooler than me. I basically stayed inside and read and took as many classes as I could...

Bleigh

The lich queen
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like corny and I just laughed fr when reading that one.

Corny is the best. I feel like it's the number one predictor of how successful people will be in science fields... and if they can't appreciate some corny jokes, they chose the wrong profession.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh memories
E985D479-22B4-4FDA-859C-9A8CADF3CB70.jpeg

03E385A9-6133-44B4-BCE7-2353F38394DA.jpeg

Nutramar Foods

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha... I'm starting to think coral reef recovery wouldn't be impossible if people would just buckle down. I have one acan that has looked dead three times now, and is showing life again and my monti's are improving a ton! And if our tanks can survive being cooked alive, surely the oceans can too? *fingers crossed*

I've looked dead a lot more than three times and always bounced back. Why not a coral? ;)
I’m down for all of that. I can do my job from anywhere! Let’s go!!!

Then who will cut off all the Amish appendages? :oops:
I lived on a two masted schooner for 4-5 months studying the evolution of species in the Sargasso Sea and studied some of Jacques Cousteau’s Black holes back in the day I think we can do this bigger and better!!! Use to shave my head in the shape of an anchor!! Haha let’s do this @Hemmdog and @Bleigh
I lived on a 89ft sport Fisher in grand Bahama island one summer in college, loveeeed finding uninhabited islands and exploring. So much fun. That was a great summer... dang.

I may or may have not inhabited the back of a 1979 Buick LeSabre for several months. I also may or may have not inhabited the back of an 1984 Oldsmobile Toranado. The '79 LeSabre may or may have not been much roomier than the '84 Toranado. :oops:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've looked dead a lot more than three times and always bounced back. Why not a coral? ;)

I may or may have not inhabited the back of a 1979 Buick LeSabre for several months. I also may or may have not inhabited the back of an 1984 Oldsmobile Toranado. The '79 LeSabre may or may have not been much roomier than the '84 Toranado. :oops:
The ‘78 LeSabre was my first car. Roomy indeed.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Haha! Yes well they have travelled from as far away as Central America and the Dominican Republic to have me cut off, out or replace many a thing so I’m sure they would find me! Heck I was putting a knee back together on a 10 yo at midnight last night on my kitchen table!

CLICK TO VIEW

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bleigh

The lich queen
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot the name. I'll see if I can ask tomorrow.

This was funny. lol. What is the word that means that you technically answered the question, but it didn't provide information.... Ugh, I hate when I can't remember words.

Bleigh

The lich queen
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HAHAHA! This looked dead comment killed me! Glad you bounced back!

Surely a horse and carriage can find it's way anywhere in the world. I'm sure they don't discriminate on vehicle type on ferries.

AquaCave Logo Banner

Bleigh

The lich queen
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Haha! Yes well they have travelled from as far away as Central America and the Dominican Republic to have me cut off, out or replace many a thing so I’m sure they would find me! Heck I was putting a knee back together on a 10 yo at midnight last night on my kitchen table!

Wow! That's crazy! Hope she's doing okay!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool pic! And being a Pittsburgh boy I love the boat! Funny thing the captain of the RV Westward I spent time on would about kick you off if we called his vessel a boat and not a ship!

And by vessel I mean the ocean vehicle @crusso1993...
Yea, it was great. That sport Fisher was docked at their mega mansion to, I think Mariah Carey has rented the house out from my buddy’s parents before. We kinda lost communication over the years but I’m pretty sure he’s helping run their family company, The Jennison Corporation in Carnegie. They also started and own Everest water and ice, which are those self stocking ice machines at national parks. They did quite well. Good ol’ American dream story, I don’t think his dad had any fancy education, his son was at Penn State with me though.

AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tank Stop
Back