Getting frustrated I can't find what I want

mdpitts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for weeks to find a few corals I want at the same place to save on shipping. I am looking for 2 chalice corals that might be run of the mill to a lot of you but to me they are new and beautiful. I'm asking for help finding a vendor that might not be one of the "big guys" and therefore I might not have heard of them yet. I typcially will look at:

Topshelf, Vivid, World Wide, Queen City, Reef Stable, Jason Fox.

What I want is Miami Hurricane and Watermelon (blue with pink on top and a green rim right?). I've also been looking at a yellow/gold one with colored eyes called Sugar Cookie on a couple sites.

I'm stuck on chalice and plating montipora right now and want 2-3 to put on the back wall of my tank.

p.s. photos helpful if you have other suggestions or want to show off yours. Thanks!

paragrouper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was on their site today at lunch. They have A LOT of stuff I want it turns out. ;) I might have to get a second job.
@Tidal Gardens is my go to for corals. They a good job with shipping and the customer support is very good. I got a space invader chalice from them for free as part of their monthly promotions

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back