Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My goby and shrimp never paired in the 13.5 -still two amazing creatures and something I would always recommend!
I am gonna agree that a clown needs a bigger tank unless alone. Mine became a terror and killed everything it was with except the shrimpgoby (just really injured him).
Royal gramma is a good alternative to assessor (related) and smaller. Very vibrant colors and very peaceful.
Firefish is another beautiful and peaceful option.

Avast

ClownSchool

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it seems no one has. I love ita coloration but Im starting to feel like theres some reason no one has them but I cant figure out what it might be. Thank you anyways you were a massive help.
This is just my opinion, but it looks like it could be aggressive.

OP
OP
G

gatling02

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My goby and shrimp never paired in the 13.5 -still two amazing creatures and something I would always recommend!
I am gonna agree that a clown needs a bigger tank unless alone. Mine became a terror and killed everything it was with except the shrimpgoby (just really injured him).
Royal gramma is a good alternative to assessor (related) and smaller. Very vibrant colors and very peaceful.
Firefish is another beautiful and peaceful option.
Do you know anything about the assessor specifically

AS
OP
OP
G

gatling02

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is just my opinion, but it looks like it could be aggressive.
I was actually thinking that it might be wild caught. Or just recently tank bread. Ive also heard that they get bullied easily ao Im a bit hesitant on the dotty with if, that is if I can even get enough information on it to be able to get it.

Danroo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has your dottyback ever bothered the cardinals? I dont even know where Ive seen that they were aggressive and I might be confusing them with damsels. And are the cardinals active swimmers? I know theres not much room for an active swimmer but even though cardinals look good, Ive always preffered anything thats active even if its bland, and I didnt think they were but Im not sure.
Not really it bothered my cleaner shrimp to not mess with its hiding spot. I feel like if I get a goby they’ll fight with each other for their hiding spots. Cardinals are not really active swimmers. The dottyback is mostly hiding under the rock work and only comes out occasionally or at feeding time. Problem with nano tanks is that we are limited on active fish that are not aggressive. A while ago I was thinking of adding a chromi as well. The only problem I had was with a damsel fish.

Top Shelf Aquatics

JaaxReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want a dottyback with other fish that plays nice, try the Elongate (super peaceful in my experience), or the electric Indigo. I’ve had great luck with both and they never bother my other fish and both are gorgeous.

Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

AVAST
Back