ENDED: *Sweet 17 Anniversary LIVE SALE*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Opus

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Valparaiso Indiana

I used to have relatives that lived there and Hebron. I used to go there as a kid in the 70's. It was funny, when they would come down here to visit all they wanted to do was go to mexican restaurants because they didn't have any up there.

VolatileReeFer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In your state, I've only ever been to Indianapolis. It was a nice city!
My LFS highly recommends Zoanthids.com.. says the owners are stand up folks with great corals. That's why I was here for the last sale. I agree 1000% as nobody beats the quality of both coral and the shipping. Top notch.

VolatileReeFer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have relatives that lived there and Hebron. I used to go there as a kid in the 70's. It was funny, when they would come down here to visit all they wanted to do was go to mexican restaurants because they didn't have any up there.
It should be illegal in Indiana to have mexican food or pizza. They're clueless.

Justdrew

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS highly recommends Zoanthids.com.. says the owners are stand up folks with great corals. That's why I was here for the last sale. I agree 1000% as nobody beats the quality of both coral and the shipping. Top notch.
Brandon is great! He does sales for the Vegas Facebook group and then drives down and delivers them to us.

Opus

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You need to go to Aquashella - Chicago and talk to Brandon in person. He is a great guy and knows his stuff. Just make sure he doesn't drop his cell phone in the tank!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

TCK Corals
Back