• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CHERRY's ACAN GROW OUT!!!!!

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys, I'm going to assume we get this Cherry thing figured out so here's the updated list. INSANE.

Cherry Corals (all):
Highlighters
Highlighters 2.0
Neptunes Crown
Hybrid Skittles
Tokyo Tart 2.0
Roswell Project
Agent Orange
Ring of Fire
Resurrection
Illicium

Sexy Corals (all):
Acan 1
Acan 2
Acan 3
Acan 4
Acan 5
Acan 6
Acan 7
Acan 8

Roc Citi Coralz (Reef Up, luvmyacans, zero, financialreef, Reefnjunkie):
Acan 1
Acan 2
Acan 3

Cherry Corals #2 (TBD):
Tye Dye Micromussa
Rainbow Suns
Envy Sunsets
Krakatoa!
Riddler
?
Name Under Construction
Brother of Dragon Skin
Extra

Not sure if this is the entire list of what all is being grown out but I'm only in the first 3, (the cherry coral, sexy coral and roc city corals) I never asked before but will I be waiting for eveything that is being grown out to be ready before I get the ones I bought in on???

Just curious, it is what it is, again I was only curious-I'm not sweating anything

No hurry on a reply

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is cool guys just talked to him... I'm sure he will be on here tomorrow and from now on posting away... ;)

I was not to worried really more concerned from reading between the lines over the last months posts. I'm a grower on a few growouts myself and that alone can be a pain. I had a month of hell myself last year and when life went crazy on me, logging into any forum was not even on my radar:neutral:

Like I said before hope all is well, there is more to life than tanks and corals and until you have a brush with death its easy to take life for granted, or least I did.

Thanks for chiming in Lee

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefjunkie yeah I'd like to wait to chop them up as that'd slow down the growth on those for everyone else that is waiting for them as well so I think this way will be much better! Once again thanks for your concerns and again sorry just always know guys everything will be done to keep theses things healthy! That's my promise!

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefjunkie yeah I'd like to wait to chop them up as that'd slow down the growth on those for everyone else that is waiting for them as well so I think this way will be much better! Once again thanks for your concerns and again sorry just always know guys everything will be done to keep theses things healthy! That's my promise!

No worries brother, that just means the possibility of a larger frag.:tongue:

Take care man

AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've sent him another PM. Is it too much to ask for an update once a month???

I dont think a quick "everything is the same"is to much to ask, but in that same sentance I will say as a grower myself in 4 different growouts all going on at the same time-Its a PIA so I am not going to even ask-I am just sitting back waiting for that PM

"Hey your frags are ready" :smile:

I understand your position, which is why after doing all the ones I have as a grower there a "strict" guidlines/procedures I was known as the cyberbully in my local forum for riding peoples *** for updates, which is how I came up with the next grow out I did;
The Official Cyber Bully 7 Secret Conspiracy Grow Out
Which was later followed by the;
CB3 AKA the CyberBully 3

My bad.... what was the question:tongue:

It'll all work out I am sure

Top Shelf Aquatics

brannock_16

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting to think that since everything looks like it is able to at least frag in half that we should cut everything and place them in another persons tank. This "insurance" program will protect all of us in the grow out from a potential tank crash or from delayed updates.

I think we should STRONGLY consider this option for some added security.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is cool he said just no Internet connection... He said for me to tell you guys everything looks great he will get pix up as soon as he gets Internet connection... For this one and the Sps gb if any of you see this..

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys life just has me away from the forums but not the tanks no worries there I actually borrowed friends connection to throw an update here's a pic
All are growing nicely the illicium and a couple others are still a bit behind but going good ill be back and more active on here very soon no worries here's a pic and there'll be no tank crash in my future unless something a absolutely goes crazy! Haha second pic is just in case you wanted to know how they looked under a black light lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330677661.340719.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330677661.340719.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 253
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330677697.948378.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330677697.948378.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 193
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha yeah I happened to find an old one in a drawer and didn't expect it to do much but it lit up the whole tank like crazy here's a couple pics of other things under it! In the top left of the pic is a pink mojito chalice then the right hand side in pinkilicious
Then the bottom middle is a babies breath and pot of gold favias

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330755355.377218.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330755355.377218.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 155

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back