• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CHERRY's ACAN GROW OUT!!!!!

Corals.com
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the heads must mature first and grow in an outward direction instead of a downward clinging position to be fragged so it'll tale some time but they're growing much quicker than I anticipated

OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I'll start with mentioning the slowest growers so far
Sexy corals acans remember we got them later but they are coloring up extremely nice and all have 2-5 babies!

Alldelight's are going through the coloring back up phase but doing it nicely they all have 1-4 babies
ktar's acans are growing moderately with 2-4 babies! And coloring up very nicely look much better than when we got them!
All the cherry corals acan are doing excellent the slow growers of this bunch are the illicium, riddler, and the "?" one I dubbed toxic rose petal! All of these have anywhere between 2-4 babies now the rest are popping babies like crazy!
A few things I've noticed with a few of them The Roswell only tolerates very low light in the 75-80 par range to gain all of its metallic multiple colors same with the brother of the dragon skin!
As for the rest they're in the 90-95 par range and pulling great colors!
I think the Krakatoa like a little higher light in the 100-110par range!
Also to be mentioned the envy sunset has morphed to an all orange so I'll be experimenting to see what it take to get it back to being two toned my guess is lower indirect light as its now in 110par and direct light so I'll be moving down and under an overhang that is in the 70par range to see what happens!
I have to say they're are three in the group that just blow the rest out of the water for full blow rainbowness those are RESURECTION! BROTHER OF DRAGON SKIN! And RAINBOW SUNS!

Avast
Corals.com
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have to deeply apologize for not being around much been focusing a lot of time trying to get a job and stuff in life going in a good direction all the acans as doing absolutely great I don't have a good camera anymore so I've done the best with what I have here is a pic click to enlarge we still have a few slow growers but understandable considering they were later purchases those are the ones from all delight and sexy corals and the illicium from cherry corals so I think by the time those catch up we'll each be getting nice multiple headed frags of each of them! As these things continue to age and grow more colors come and the better they are getting like fine wines lol after seeing how great these are becoming no one will regret waiting for thes babies!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324338366.444184.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324338366.444184.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 203
Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah wish a guy that bought one of my packs new that I've had a few delays completely out of my control so I haven't been able to get his package out or three other and he's the only one that can't be understanding and threatening to sue and bash my name all over the boards and file online fraud reports etc...some people man! I'm just glad our group is such a great group of people!

zero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahaha...the impatient one that want everything now now...It's understandable. This hobby is something I love so can always wait for them. LOL
Merry Xmas to very one and the families

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if the junkie went this far and miss this out he will be kicking him self later. Haha.

Just wanted to pop in and say you were right-I am kicking myself-:cry:

Well the 400 is up and going but it had some surprise expenses-anyway just wanted to say I'm bruised from "kicking myself"

I had to go back and read this thread from page one to figure what the heck I bought i on:tongue: and ran across the post that mentioned I would "be sorry"-LOL

I saw too about 4 pages ago luvmyacans wanted to sell his spot, anything pan out or is he still in-J/C, I'm actually trying to keep track of all this craziness now that things have settled down a bit-LOL

Last edited:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

GHL Advanced Technology
Back