**Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza! Live event Dec. 18th & 19th!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, if I made an order this morning and make another order or two during the sale later today, will I be charged for shipping every time and then refunded later since my shipping date will be the same?

Also did I catch that there could be ultra rock anemones as part of this sale?

The site is still in bot mode so it will detect that you have already purchased shipping and not charge you again.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
FIND FROSTY THE SNOWMAN

Frosty is playing an expert level game of hide and seek! Think you can find him? For this game, an image of Frosty The Snowman has been hidden as a secondary or third image of one the products still available after today's sale. Your job is simple. Find Frosty, take a screen shot, and pm it to me (@CodyBot). That gets you an entry into a raffle for YOUR CHOICE OF ESV B-IONIC 2-PART, 5 ORA POSTERS, OR A CHERRY CORAL T-SHIRT!!!

IF YOU POST THE CORRECT LOCATION IN THIS THREAD THEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND LET EVERYONE KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!!

WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR:
View attachment 2468557

WHERE TO LOOK:

One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale on Sunday. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

GAME REMINDER
FIND FROSTY THE SNOWMAN

Frosty is playing an expert level game of hide and seek! Think you can find him? For this game, an image of Frosty The Snowman has been hidden as a secondary or third image of one the products still available after today's sale. Your job is simple. Find Frosty, take a screen shot, and pm it to me (@CodyBot). That gets you an entry into a raffle for YOUR CHOICE OF ESV B-IONIC 2-PART, 5 ORA POSTERS, OR A CHERRY CORAL T-SHIRT!!!

IF YOU POST THE CORRECT LOCATION IN THIS THREAD THEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND LET EVERYONE KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!!

WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR:
View attachment 2468557

WHERE TO LOOK:

One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale on Sunday. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.
Ok. I went through LITERALLY every coral..multiple times. Did does not exist yet. Could have at least said it will be posted later.

tgafish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its not posted yet. The second or third picture of a coral will be frosty.
1639930107431.gif

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not posted yet?
To the best of my efforts..I say it is not. I literally looked at every coral posted for secondary and tertiary pictures. There was may be 4. A torch, a BTA, an encruster.

tgafish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the best of my efforts..I say it is not. I literally looked at every coral posted for secondary and tertiary pictures. There was may be 4. A torch, a BTA, an encruster.
Yeah more directed at the game than your comment. If it ends when the sale starts at 2 and it's not up yet I don't get it

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget, someone may have purchased the coral with the hidden photo thereby removing it from view.
They have not purged the website. They still have the 'sold out' listed. As such..i am assuming it would still be there.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tropic Marin USA
Back