Cherry Corals Presents: Coral Madness....in March!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, the post says it's being held on 3/4 but on your site it says 3/7.
Did you say shipping modules are up for sale as well?

It is definitely this Saturday the 4th, I am putting up the ship modules now.

DSPENCE

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can NEVER have too much dessert!! Why yes...that is an Acan from Cherry that's photo bombing.

FullSizeRender.jpg

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this whole live sale thing. I get the shipping module side of it. Anyone else mind giving me a quick and easy rundown of the whole thing?

Starting at 4pm EST Saturday I am going to toss up 10 pictures about every 10 minutes, name and price will accompany the pic. If you like the pic and the price click on it and checkout on our site as fast as possible(Paypal Express is quick!). Once the sale is over(or before) snap up a shipping module and we will group all of your orders together and ship on the day that you purchased.

Remember, having an item in your cart does not mean you own it, you need to check out each and every time.

micorals

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this whole live sale thing. I get the shipping module side of it. Anyone else mind giving me a quick and easy rundown of the whole thing?

It's fun and easy. Make sure you open an acct with CC. Upload payment info into their website when you sign up. Be on this thread at the time the sale starts. CC will post corals and than you have to click on them and check out to secure your purchase. It gets fun and competitive so make sure you have a good connection and solid mouse. Everything else is pretty self explanatory once the sale starts. Good luck!

melypr1985

totally addicted
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh Cherry Corals... You are constantly testing my budget. My frag tank is so full right now, but maybe..... just maybe.... what am I thinking?!?!?!?! There's always more room!!!!

ksfulk

Restarting... again... for real this time.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright friends... time to get serious... shipping module has been purchased! Gotta get my clicking fingers warmed up for tomorrow!

@CherryCorals @Acro76 - Are we having any contesty stuff before the Saturday excitement?

Capture.PNG

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are giving away 2 free shipping modules!! (if you've already purchased a shipping module and win, you will be refunded)

Please post a photo of your favorite coral in your tank! - Must be your photo, please don't use other people's photos!

We will randomly draw 2 winners from the posted photos right before the sale starts!

**You must participate in the sale to win, purchasing a minimum of 2 regular sale pieces (not $1, $5, $10 corals) - we will not ship you an empty box :D

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
PremiumAquatics.com
Back