• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry corals growout growth and update thread

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
reefpeeper

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sorry that i have not gave an update lately, but kind of upset about what happened and feel really bad. As of now we have only 2 cherry charms, 7 freebie magicians, and the main red devil has melted away. The babies that were growing of the side are still there and seem ok, but only time will tell. I have been trying to do my best at keeping these this alive with dips and such. I feel really bad and sorry again. I never had something like this happen before and as soon as i decide to do a growout this happens.

Top Shelf Aquatics

ronnie

Acro addict (recovering)
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We still can get some shipping money from everyone and I still have the things I promised to the group except my utter chaos has only opened once since I cut it :(

I'll pass on this for now. Let's work on getting the ones he has to grow out first.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll pass on this for now. Let's work on getting the ones he has to grow out first.

Just running this by you but would you guys think it would be a good idea if what's left to frag the stuff In half and I could take half and continue to grow stuff just in case just as a precautionary thing what does everyone think!

Nutramar Foods
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Zoanthkid

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, worry to hear things aren't doing as well as they started... We r doing a local grow out of the cc and rdpe that we just got started... If things continue to go south on u guys and they go well for us, I will be willing to throw a polyp to someone in this growout for the cost of shipping after ours is done and I have enough to get a frag off my polyps I end up with... May take a while but I hope I can help u guys out if it goes that way.. don't give up and hopefully u guys won't need the help:)

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sorry to hear n as my son above said I'm doing a growout of em n he's in it hope yours comes round n if ours goes well I will try n help you guys as well like Steven has offered hate seeing this happening but let's try n work together if ya guys want if it don't turn round for your growout. Let ya all know where we stand I've got adults of each with 2 babies of each as of now. I will have to fill our growout people first but will keep in touch with this group n try best we can to help you guys. Here's couple cell pics not the best but don't have a sweet camera n computer LOL. I've got cancer n off work so multi use phone for all of it.
42575a39-812c-995e.jpg
42575a39-8169-ee4a.jpg
42575a39-819d-574f.jpg
let me know if anyone is intrested in this if need be n hope it turns round n takes off for ya all:)

Big Steve

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NY
Back