• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Pack Growout

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here a update of the pieces guys enjoy..

DSC_1419.jpg

DSC_1418.jpg

DSC_1412.jpg

DSC_1409.jpg

DSC_1408.jpg

DSC_1407.jpg

DSC_1406.jpg

DSC_1405.jpg

DSC_1404.jpg

DSC_1401.jpg

DSC_1398.jpg

DSC_1397.jpg

Corals.com
CLICK TO VIEW

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys things are just crazy right now personally that are just making it hard to get on the forums but my tanks are 100% no worries there things are getting very close to being sorted out so I'll also be able to be back up on the forums 100% in the next few days no worries there guys so I'm ready for half the frags whenever just throw me a pm so I can get an attached email thanks! Wish I hadn't been missing so much on this grow out but hey what can you do! Much love guys happy Reefin'!

nixer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys things are just crazy right now personally that are just making it hard to get on the forums but my tanks are 100% no worries there things are getting very close to being sorted out so I'll also be able to be back up on the forums 100% in the next few days no worries there guys so I'm ready for half the frags whenever just throw me a pm so I can get an attached email thanks! Wish I hadn't been missing so much on this grow out but hey what can you do! Much love guys happy Reefin'!

i feel ya bro i got a big spell of real life rearing its evil head too. thats why the motorcycle doesnt have a sissy bar a guy has to have some escape :

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

ColaAddict

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I'm trying to buy "reefcandy's" spot for this grow out. haven't heard from him. can anyone tell me what corals are supposed to go to him? so I can do my research to see if I want to buy his spot. Thank you.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Visit Detroit Reef Club
Back