• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Pack Growout

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Zoaddicted

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking over a couple of these group-buy-grow-out things you guys got going on here.

Observations
  1. You don't get the coral in your tank until the coral grows to a big enough size....and from what I've seen in this thread and other grow-outs on here, y'all are after nice but slow growing corals.
  2. It's been years and you still don't have the coral in your tank.
  3. Seems like a fun thing to track but for that much money. Paying for a coral to sit in someone else's tank is kinda silly.
  4. People disappear with your coral or their tank crashes.
    • Got all your eggs in one basket.

AS

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking over a couple of these group-buy-grow-out things you guys got going on here.

Observations
  1. You don't get the coral in your tank until the coral grows to a big enough size....and from what I've seen in this thread and other grow-outs on here, y'all are after nice but slow growing corals.
  2. It's been years and you still don't have the coral in your tank.
  3. Seems like a fun thing to track but for that much money. Paying for a coral to sit in someone else's tank is kinda silly.
  4. People disappear with your coral or their tank crashes.
    • Got all your eggs in one basket.

Not the case in any of the 10 growouts (or more ) in which Ive been a grower. It's a matter of doing the front end work to be sure who is growing. I've been considering trying to get another acan growout going but I can't find any acans.

Wassup Reef Up, I saw your name pop up and thought I recognized the user-hope life's things have straightened out for ya. Thanks for not going MIA on us way back then :)

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the case in any of the 10 growouts (or more ) in which Ive been a grower. It's a matter of doing the front end work to be sure who is growing. I've been considering trying to get another acan growout going but I can't find any acans.

Wassup Reef Up, I saw your name pop up and thought I recognized the user-hope life's things have straightened out for ya. Thanks for not going MIA on us way back then :)
Hey yeah I went through some really rough things in my life never wished for it to affect anyone
Life and things are on a good upswing now

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aqua SD
Back