• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice / Encrusters Pack - Local Only (Charlotte)

Top Shelf Aquatics

boostedbeast

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive tried several times to pm you but when I try to send the message a window pops up saying im not able to message you. If your not able to pm me either then I will just give you my phone number on this thread so we can make arrangements for this weekend. Thanks.

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am unable to PM you. Do you have any SPS frags for sale?

Happy Thanksgiving h2oh2o!

I have just started to frag several colonies and will likely cut additional SPS and LPS this weekend. Long story short... at the moment no I do not, but given several weeks ( time for them to stabilize and settle in) I will have some if you’re interested. Hope you have a great weekend!

Top Shelf Aquatics

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving h2oh2o!

I have just started to frag several colonies and will likely cut additional SPS and LPS this weekend. Long story short... at the moment no I do not, but given several weeks ( time for them to stabilize and settle in) I will have some if you’re interested. Hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!! Yes I am interested. What will be available in a couple weeks? Are you able to PM?

Top Shelf Aquatics

charliethetuna

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're very kind and thank you for the interest in a couple of chalice's.
I have zero experience with shipping and therefore I am only selling locally.... sorry.
dang I really would like the tangerine dream I've been hunting for that one for awhile

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in frags if anything is coming available chalices or favias ? I'm located in Charlotte as well

Sorry I have not been on R2R very much lately and haven't checked this thread. Holidays, enjoying family and life have taken precedence (not that I don't enjoy reefing as well ;Joyful). I have a few chalices available right now. They were fragged from the mothers prior to my initial post in this thread.... They're minimally 1.5 inches around with multiple mouths (8-12 mouths) and doing very well. I currently have Bubble Gum Monster, WWC Kingpin and JF Tangerine Dreams. I also have a frag of a WWC rainbow Acan Echinata.

charliethetuna

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I have not been on R2R very much lately and haven't checked this thread. Holidays, enjoying family and life have taken precedence (not that I don't enjoy reefing as well ;Joyful). I have a few chalices available right now. They were fragged from the mothers prior to my initial post in this thread.... They're minimally 1.5 inches around with multiple mouths (8-12 mouths) and doing very well. I currently have Bubble Gum Monster, WWC Kingpin and JF Tangerine Dreams. I also have a frag of a WWC rainbow Acan Echinata.
Ship to me in new if so I'll take a kingpin and jf tangerine dreams..please say yes

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in a JF tangerine breams frag if available?
Indeed I have one available... when I have the opportunity in the next day I will photograph the frag rack and post prices.

Ship to me in new if so I'll take a kingpin and jf tangerine dreams..please say yes
You’re too kind and I’d love to say yes, but I have no comfort with shipping and therefore with regret I must say no... so sorry

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three chalices, one acan echinata and three SPS... for local sale only in the Charlotte, NC area. First 2 photos daylight with Radion G3 Pros, second 3 photos blue spectrum under G3 pros. Sold as a package $250.

From left to right SPS; RR Aussie Gold, BC Pearly Cadaver, GARF Bonsai.

From left to right LPS; JF Tangerine Dreams, WWC rainbow acan echinata, WWC Kingpin, and Bubblegum Monster.

CCBAD108-9DD0-4D57-AB6A-5B29DB9B5F17.jpeg
61B42F0F-89A1-413A-97FC-E015B0B1E57E.jpeg
D4B19C0A-8328-4EC0-951B-47B24519C7C4.jpeg
DC5FFC37-0BE5-4922-BD9E-C227349C9C6E.jpeg
53B7014E-362C-480A-9409-0EC3CA16C532.jpeg

Last edited:
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Visit Detroit Reef Club
Back