• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Group Buy; Date: TBD.

Corals.com
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to get in on the action. BRS dual combo reactor sku: 204181

Take a look see at the BRS website and Group Buy rules, you pm me your address and last name associated with your BRS account and I add you to the group buy, on tuesday the GB opens when you receive an email from BRS. You order whatever you want and have it shipped to you, the group buy discount will be included in your order, just make sure you place your order after you receive the email from BRS tuesday sometime.

With that.. Saturday evenin' Bump! I will be sending the GB form in Sunday evening!

OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already got me in for this tuesdays right? Is it on yet?

for which week? the GB going on right now or the one starting on the 9th of october? If you sent me a pm last week for the GB going on this week you should be all squared away unless something went wrong on BRS's end and forgot to add you in!

AquaCave Logo Banner

EnV

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for which week? the GB going on right now or the one starting on the 9th of october? If you sent me a pm last week for the GB going on this week you should be all squared away unless something went wrong on BRS's end and forgot to add you in!

You said i was too late.
So wanting to make sure i was on for the 9th..

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back