ARC Day/Night Sale Monday January 9th Games by Codybot, Prizes, and Door Busters!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when is the last minute dump?

It's another 30 corals that we did not have ready for the start of the sale. Guessing it will take 20 minutes for them to upload to shopify. Mostly Purple Crayola meltdown, a couple green only Crayola, maybe 15 SPS from our South Farm, a few of which I could not remember the names, a few favia, a nice Rising Sun Acan, small Bower

jx.reef

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's another 30 corals that we did not have ready for the start of the sale. Guessing it will take 20 minutes for them to upload to shopify. Mostly Purple Crayola meltdown, a couple green only Crayola, maybe 15 SPS from our South Farm, a few of which I could not remember the names, a few favia, a nice Rising Sun Acan, small Bower
For the crayola meltdown, will the other colors come in with maturity if it's a green only/purple only frag?

Dude64

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok... I know how how to surf i-net and shop online... I was asking about these R2R sales and doorbusters and other stuff posted right here. I tried to purchase zoas this past weekend but never found the 'buy now' link that was purported to exist. I continue to see similar posts, but again, never an option to buy. Pretty sure Im just not familiar with how this thing works.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok... I know how how to surf i-net and shop online... I was asking about these R2R sales and doorbusters and other stuff posted right here. I tried to purchase zoas this past weekend but never found the 'buy now' link that was purported to exist. I continue to see similar posts, but again, never an option to buy. Pretty sure Im just not familiar with how this thing works.

This photo below is just a screen shot so don't click it but when I went back a couple pages to this post, #703 and click the BuY Now button under the Gatorades Zoas, it takes me to the website to purchase them since they are still in stock.

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 11.18.39 PM.png

Coral Websites

Web Development
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the last minute dump has been made on the website...

AFTERSALE1000x1000.jpg

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to thank everyone that came out and participated in the sale today. And another huge thank you to the Coral Websites team Gregg and Cody. They do an incredible job putting these things together.

Thanks again everyone.

Team ARC

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Usually right before i leave for work
Nah do it at work on the company’s dime. Plus, you save money on toilet paper, if you’re someone that uses that. Myself, I just go all natural.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NYOS
Back