ARC Christmas Live Flash Sale Extravaganza with TCK Corals Saturday 12/21/2019 @ 6PM EST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Creamsickle Octo.jpg

prhoades2

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having trouble purchasing shipping module on website. I can't get the page to go to "shipping method" or to "payment method". It seems to stop working at "customer info"....

TCK Corals

Flash Frag Frenzy Sale This Monday
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
" ship outs will begin after the Holidays" What is the date for this as there are a lot of Holidays coming up over the next couple weeks

thanks
We can start shipping the monday before new years (that monday only) but the safest bet for on time delivery by fedex would be after new years.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These two torches will be in the sale on Saturday but these long tentacle Torches are so hard to photograph. The second you turn the flow off the tentacles go limp. So I took a few additional photos to show a little more than these two top down, no flow shots.

IMG_9490.jpg

IMG_9501.jpg

We call these torches the Brighter than Todd's Torch because we have our Todd's colony in this same tank and everyone always thinks it's this colony. This one has bi-color tips and it's another one that's been around Western NY for at least a decade. It's a proven fast grower and well adjusted to aquarium life.

Last edited:

tnyr5

Tony
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure on all of them but here's a list of some.
WWC Budgie Smuggler
JF Jolt
JF Homewrecker
JF Homemaker
JF Solar Flare
Walt Disney
RR Angry Birds
RR Pink Matrix
RR Pink Caddy
RR Marvin the Martian
Sanjay Red Photon

And tons of Acros from the ARC and TCK catalog

Finally grew the photon out eh? Let's see ^_^.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious on the origin of the BTTT (Brighter-than-Todd's-Torch)
Is just an extra nice Indo torch from a wholesaler? Or did it come through the hobbyist grapevine?
If you don't want to reveal the story, I understand ;)

The Origin was from an Indo Mariculture station 7-8 years ago. We had it at our old shop and one of my customers purchased a head of it. We thought it was unique at the time and sold it for 100.00 for a head since it had dual colored tips. One of our maintenance guys maintained the tank for the customer. About a year ago my maintenance guy asked me it I wanted a big chunk of Todd’s torch and I said “Of course”. :)
The customer he was maintaining the tank for had passed away and tank had seen better days. When he brought the Torch in it took some time to open and get happy again. It wasn’t another month before we realized it was not Todd’s as we could see the tips much better once it was open. I remembered selling this customer that bicolor Torch and always wished I kept a piece for myself. After another few months the color looked so amazing that most of my customers that came into the store thought it was our original Todd’s until we point out the tips.
Sorry for the long winded reply but that’s the story.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally grew the photon out eh? Let's see ^_^.
Hi Tony. It finally grew. Very thick skeleton and hard to frag. Also color is not nearly where it should be. And it didn’t help that after we cut the 250-300 frags for this sale they were put aside for a couple weeks to encrust before photographing and the Photon turned almost all green. While doing the photo shoot I did not recognize it at first. Just want to get your expectations lowered before you see the pic of the frag :)

29EB2AB2-AF17-4765-9CF6-E0896E970B5C.jpeg

I had planned to keep this one as the second frag I made was half this size. But the photo on the smaller one came out crappy so I put this one in the sale.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back