Aftersale Going On Now | 30% OFF All Remaining Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
[HASH=68790]#CodyBot[/HASH] likes having a runner up just in case. The winner can't accept due to either having already winning a previous game or if they decide to pass on the current prize.
And just in case Tim is playing. Everyone knows when Tim when's he rarely keeps the prize.

brett073

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on now I could have screamd over the optometrist deal earlier. Same eaxct thing happened to me then That's the way the games
Come on now I could have screamd over the optometrist deal earlier. Same eaxct thing happened to me then That's the way the games work. Sorry bro.
Not really, I took SS of every pic and as soon as one was finally posted with the exact match I posted and was the first to do so, yet someone took a guess many rounds beforehand which wasn’t posted as allows in the original rules

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not really, I took SS of every pic and as soon as one was finally posted with the exact match I posted and was the first to do so, yet someone took a guess many rounds beforehand which wasn’t posted as allows in the original rules
I don't get it... If someone gets a lucky guess they shouldn't win? @CodyBot is always fair but some people get lucky. If the guy slaps the hockey puck right at the drop and scores a goal it still counts, right?

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy Birthday GIF by CBS

brett073

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get it... If someone gets a lucky guess they shouldn't win? @CodyBot is always fair but some people get lucky. If the guy slaps the hockey puck right at the drop and scores a goal it still counts, right?
The guess was like 3 rounds prior to pictures being posted and of course a matching picture within that round, so if someone luckily guesses something before then why not call it then? Instead of letting it go 3 more round AND THEN saying “oh wait someone actually called it way before the pictures were even posted, I was just wasting time…”

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The guess was like 3 rounds prior to pictures being posted and of course a matching picture within that round, so if someone luckily guesses something before then why not call it then? Instead of letting it go 3 more round AND THEN saying “oh wait someone actually called it way before the pictures were even posted, I was just wasting time…”
Sometimes Cody gets caught up, other times as Matt mentioned he has to verify if they're even eligible. Games like Clue, you can take a guess prior to the first picture ever being posted your odds are just worse. He only gives you 3 guesses. If someone wastes them early it's on them. Don't give up or get mad, just keep playing. Cody is human and allowed to make mistakes.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back