2's Custom Red Sea Reefer MAX 200 G2+ System

OP
OP

2Plus2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Nyos 120 makes ZERO noise. Besides bubbles popping.

Just now printing the files. How did you make them? Do you have the step files? Mainly the reactor holder. I ordered the reactor and will need to make some file changes.

Step files? ooo the fusion files. I’ll see if i can upload that as well.

OP
OP

2Plus2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fiji 20 is too. I have the same one and you run out of space QUICK.

!!!!! YEP! lol if u noticed i moved my heating element and my thermostat in the return section where the emergency also goes that is always full of water, so now i cleared up more space for other things. I now have to figure out how to get a UV placed in there and make it look good lol

braaap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Step files? ooo the fusion files. I’ll see if i can upload that as well.

Yes that would be perfect. I can probably do it without and I'm actually trying now. But it is way harder starting with an stl file.

!!!!! YEP! lol if u noticed i moved my heating element and my thermostat in the return section where the emergency also goes that is always full of water, so now i cleared up more space for other things. I now have to figure out how to get a UV placed in there and make it look good lol

Ya I saw that. Is that outside magnet watertight for the IM heater holder? I considered putting mine it but it doesn't seem like it is.

OP
OP

2Plus2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes that would be perfect. I can probably do it without and I'm actually trying now. But it is way harder starting with an stl file.

Ya I saw that. Is that outside magnet watertight for the IM heater holder? I considered putting mine it but it doesn't seem like it is.
yeap! I double checked with them and they said it’s ok to be submerged.

Also if you need any files altered please let me know, i got u.

ima actually make it slimmer and 100% solid when printing i can see it drooping a bit.

braaap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
yeap! I double checked with them and they said it’s ok to be submerged.

Also if you need any files altered please let me know, i got u.

ima actually make it slimmer and 100% solid when printing i can see it drooping a bit.

step or fusion files would be great. I did whip this up.

Screenshot 2024-08-21 175401.png

braaap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
dang.
what temp are you running that puppy at for carbon fiber, also which printer?

250 I think. I have a bunch of presets. Haven’t adjusted it in years. This one will be done on one of my X1Cs or Prusa MK4.

OP
OP

2Plus2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this kit marinating right now, does anyone ever see their pods?

I have not seen a single pod anywhere, I know they're tiny but dang I've been staring super hard for days lol.

OP
OP

2Plus2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back with a small update!

I swapped out the ReefBrites for the AI Glows for ease of use and keeping it all within the same ecosystem.
I went with the glows just because Im not big on blue tanks, and I added a spectrum that the XR30 is a bit short on.
I custom designed and printed some mounts to hold the glows in place.

IMG_3541.jpeg IMG_3542.jpeg

Sdoutreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this kit marinating right now, does anyone ever see their pods?

I have not seen a single pod anywhere, I know they're tiny but dang I've been staring super hard for days lol.

You most likely won't be seeing any pods during the day. Go to your tank, about an hour after lights go out for the evening and take your phone light out and look into your tank. You should see little bugs running across your glass and rocks.

If your population is low, or non-existant, just seed your tank with a bottle of pods. Make sure you're feeding them with live phyto. You'll want to dose your phyto when the lights go out.

I seeded my tank with pods and dosed phyto for about a week before I put any livestock in my tank. My pod population is absolutely booming, and I don't have any sort of refugium.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back