YR Reef Bowl 2018 LIVE SALE! Sat. Feb 3rd- Kickoff Time- 2pm (pacific)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get those last minute shipping module purchases in at the discounted rate ($25)........

Shipping - Purchase $250 in items during the Live Sale and we will ship your order for free! You may combine items purchased during the Live Sale with livestock from the YR website to reach the Free Shipping level. For orders less than $250, the UPS Overnight shipping is only $39.99.

Purchase your Shipping Module before the Live Sale at a Discounted Rate ($25). Available thru Saturday 2/3 before 1PM (pacific time). You select the shipping module with the corresponding shipping/delivery date that works for your schedule. There are a limited number of shipping slots available each day. Please make your selection as soon as possible to ensure your desired shipping date is reserved.

If you purchase the shipping module in advance and you reach the free shipping threshold your shipping cost will be refunded. Saturday Delivery will have a surcharge of $20 (free shipping applies to only the standard shipping fees). Also if you purchase a shipping module & don't find anything in the sale you want, we are happy to refund your purchase for shipping.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
less-than-an-hour-to-go-yus.jpg

Dodgersfan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks! It took me a long time to figure out what to do with it... went through several variations dryscaping before I cured it, and after curing i ended up going with something substantially different than all the other layouts I tried...

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back