WWC'S 14th Anniversary Sale is HERE! 3600+ Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Dlylefleming

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so what is the difference between the octo and the frog? Yours has more dots? because I feel like mine looks like yours just bigger :dunno:
Lol wish I knew! Just someone in our discord offered it up and was jelly of your frogspawn so I got it hahaha

thefishfamily

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be out of money by then!! Lmaooo u guys are awesome first time on here and loving it. A bit stressed out but fun none the less. I’m in need of 1 center price one of those super duper aussies or something extra cool like that pweassssssseeeee!!!!

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok Y'all

Best Practices for winning a listing:

1) use a computer or laptop HARD WIRED to the internet. No phones, no wireless tablets.

2) Whatever browser you have, turn on the AUTO FILL so it caches your auto fill fields like your address cached away

3) Have your CC# copied to your clipboard for quick pasting. Memorize your security code and exp date as all that info will not autofill.

4) I have in the past put pieces of scotchtape on my monitor to visually guide me where to click to enter a field

5) From start to finish you usually have 20-30 seconds to see what you want and perform the proper clicks to get through checkout.

SIDENOTE: if you are making multi purchases, at some point your CC company will auto flag you have made multi purchase from the same online vendor. They will auto LOCK DOWN your CC pending their Fraud Dept clearing it. HAVE A 2ND CC READY

Shannon_Hill

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they develop the black as they age? I bought one but he is only the tan (peach/brown) color. Not trying to derail the thread here.
It should. Mine was like that as a baby but darkened as it matured.

FactoryKTMmotocross46

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok Y'all

Best Practices for winning a listing:

1) use a computer or laptop HARD WIRED to the internet. No phones, no wireless tablets.

2) Whatever browser you have, turn on the AUTO FILL so it caches your auto fill fields like your address cached away

3) Have your CC# copied to your clipboard for quick pasting. Memorize your security code and exp date as all that info will not autofill.

4) I have in the past put pieces of scotchtaoe on my monitor to visually guide me where to click to enter a field

5) From start to finish you usually have 20-30 seconds to see what you want and perform the proper clicks to get through checkout.

SIDENOTE: if you are making multi purchases, at some point your CC company will auto flag you have made multi purchase from the same online vendor. They will auto LOCK DOWN your CC pending their Fraud Dept clearing it. HAVE A 2ND CC READY

I can't condone tips to allow others to beat me. Lol.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
FnR
Back