What's up? Nice to Reef you!

chunkeylover59

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reef2reef community! I'm a long time reader, first time poster hahaha

I got into the hobby around 1 year ago when I more or less inherited it from my partner.

I'm currently in the process of establishing my first tank, which has been a fun and challenging process. I definitely still have a lot to learn and to improve.

As I said above I got into the tank about 1 year ago, and that's how old my current tank is and I've only really started adding some fish and corals within the last few months (the mushrooms and invertebrates have been around longer however).

I would love to hear any tips, suggestions, concerns, or other feedback you have! If there's any information I haven't included that you think would be useful, please let me know.

I don't have any great picks at the moment, but I will try and upload some tomorrow when the tank lights are back on.

A few details about my tank:
- 28 Gal
- 1 Mocha Clownfish and Black Storm Clownfish
- 1 Tuxedo Urchin + cowboy hat
- 1 Cleaner Shrimp
- 1 Blood Shrimp
- 1 Fighting Conch
- 2 Nassarius snails
- a handful of Mushrooms
- 3 Dwarf red hermit crabs

The below were added yesterday, and will hopefully all become new members of the tank!

- 2 Acan Frags
- 1 Acan Colony with tissue damage (it was heavily discounted, hoping it will pull through)
- 1 Slytherin Mushroom
- 3 Zoa Frags
- 1 Favia frag
- 1 Kenya Tree frag (had some Pulsing Xenia hitch hiking as well)

I currently have a boatload of questions to ask, but I was wondering if it's better for me to make a new post for each set of relevant questions, or just make one post with all the questions?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

You could try posting a thread with all of your questions in it. And if you aren't getting the answers you want or specific enough answers you could make individual threads after.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back