Waterbox infinia frag (125.4) experiences, good and bad

Ronnyking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the opportunity to buy a second hand waterbox infinia frag 125.4 tank. I don't find a lot of reviews or experiences online. That can either be a good, or a bad sign. Anybody here with a tank like that (or another infinia frag tank) who wants to share their experiences? Both good and bad?

Thanks!

Finn450

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the opportunity to buy a second hand waterbox infinia frag 125.4 tank. I don't find a lot of reviews or experiences online. That can either be a good, or a bad sign. Anybody here with a tank like that (or another infinia frag tank) who wants to share their experiences? Both good and bad?

Thanks!
I've done a bit of research on these...and I'm about to grab one during the Labor Day sale. I love the footprint. The 3-5 inches of less height doesn't bother me...everything remains in the lower 2/3rds anyway.

OP
OP
R

Ronnyking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask where did you find usefull information? Other than the waterbox website?

Finn450

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site, the Waterbox Owners page on FB, and reviews. The systems are well made and customer service is one of the best in the industry.

skey44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread is a little old, but I’m loving mine. Way cooler than a traditional 75-90 gallon system IMO. All works well. Great sump, quiet, efficient. All beautiful.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back