Frydaddy's Infinia Frag 125.4

frydaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the decision to get a third tank, figured I'd do a build thread on it. After a few months of agonizing over which tank to get, decided on my third Waterbox and got on Infinia Frag 125.4 during the labor day sale. Purchasing went smoothly and got notified by Fedex Freight to pick a delivery date. I picked today 9/11/2024 with a window of 2pm - 4pm. Took the afternoon off of work and planned my afternoon around the delivery window. At 12 I decided to run and grab something to eat and to my surprise, the pallet was sitting in the drive way. I signed up for text and email notifications from Fedex. No call, no text, no email, they didn't even ring the doorbell. I didn't get to inspect it or sign for it before they left and it was not where I would have preferred it to have been left. Silver lining I guess is that I didn't have to tip the driver.

OP
OP
frydaddy

frydaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next step was to start ripping the packaging and start hauling the stand inside. Opened the boxes and started assembling the stand. Seems pretty strong and no wobbling that I've seen others report. Got most of it assembled and got the step for mounting the feet and realized neither side rail had the hardware to screw the foot in to. Fired up a chat with Waterbox and sent a picture and continued on putting it together incase the 2 side rail feet weren't really needed. I had also ordered the control box and got to that step when I realized the preassembled back side was assembled incorrectly so the mounting holes were not in the correct spot. Thought ok, no big deal, I can quickly take the back off, switch the pieces and put it back on. That's when I got the notification that Waterbox had responded and they have to ship me 2 new lower side rails. Great, now the whole stand has to come apart and will probably take a week to get them. So I unpacked the sump, plumbing and ato and then moved the pallet with the tank in to the garage. Guess it will be sitting there until I get the pieces. So much for having the tank up and running this weekend.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back