Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. I’m considering to put him on ignore.
No you’re not. And you can’t prove that you will or did.
Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Top Shelf Aquatics

keithw283

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to be clear, no one is telling you to not use it.

Folks are just saying it is not bacteria. There's a chemically identical product, Algaefix, that folks use knowing it is an algaecide. If that's what they want to use, great.

It's the mislabeling that's the issue with Vibrant, and the risks folks may be taking without knowing it.
I came across this thread when looking into vibrant. I was looking to get vibrant after listening to a reef therapy podcast where they also called it an algaecide so I am aware that that is what it is and that’s what I want but I’d rather not support a company that seems to be lying to its customers. I know nothing of algaefix as I typically dont uae these types of products so I was wondering if you would recommend it as an alternative to vibrant in a reef tank?

a.t.t.r

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across this thread when looking into vibrant. I was looking to get vibrant after listening to a reef therapy podcast where they also called it an algaecide so I am aware that that is what it is and that’s what I want but I’d rather not support a company that seems to be lying to its customers. I know nothing of algaefix as I typically dont uae these types of products so I was wondering if you would recommend it as an alternative to vibrant in a reef tank?
The product is identical. If you wanna be safe look at both instructions and use algae fix at whichever dose is lowest.

keep in mind these things will kill microflora and when you stop using it tons of space is first come first serve and that usually means a Dino outbreak

Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
Back