Vectra Return Pump???

cyguyry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to feeding and a sump pump. I have a Vectra S2. Trying to set it up, all of the calibration video links they recommend are broken as Ecotech had been bought out. I have figured out how to calibrate the pump, but I don’t know if I have it calibrated correctly for sure. I set it to where there is just barely a trickle coming out for the minimum, for the max, I can run at about 60% before I lower the last stage of the sump too much to where it is sucking in air. I notice that the higher I have the percentage while calibrating, the louder the tank gets, and starts to get into a revving noise where it gets a little quieter then revs up to being loud and then winds back down again, over and over. Should I set the max calibration this high? Once calibrated, do I let it run itself? Do I need to turn it down? The book that comes mentions different modes but doesn’t really explain how/why to set them for my return pump mode. The paper they give on the Mobius app is a little outdated and doesn’t match the app completely. Any help or suggestions for this new reefer??

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back