TSA's Valentine's Day Sale **OVER 3,000 CORALS** Huge Discounts!!! **FREE, $5, and $10 Corals!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah when I looked back it looked like a pocillo. Much less aggressive in a nano tank! Haha.
He is right that’s a pocillo lol just read the other posts. That and the monti is the only and first sps going into this tank

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad I never liked the look of emm too much! Never had a galaxea lol those are star polyps, one green one mint
The frag below the Duncan and above the green star polyps.... is the one I was talking about. Pocillopora maybe?

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I see it now! Any suggestions? Rocking a AI prime 16 on a 5 gal
I love my prime. Id grab some more zoas and some leathers. Theyre great for nanos bc swings don't usually harm them and they're easy to frag and keep in check. I love leathers bought 3 this week.

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my prime. Id grab some more zoas and some leathers. Theyre great for nanos bc swings don't usually harm them and they're easy to frag and keep in check. I love leathers bought 3 this week.
I would’ve got some toadstools if they had em here on the cheap frags! I love softies.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would’ve got some toadstools if they had em here on the cheap frags! I love softies.
I love mushrooms too but you gotta be careful in a nano they explode. St Thomas ricordea rodactis hairy mushrooms are fine for the most part. discos blow up your tank. It's hard to find cheap leathers anymore dont know why. I got a lucky ebay score this week from a dealer I already had ordered from so I got a aussie crown leather for $38. Frickin steal!

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mushrooms too but you gotta be careful in a nano they explode. St Thomas ricordea rodactis hairy mushrooms are fine for the most part. discos blow up your tank. It's hard to find cheap leathers anymore dont know why. I got a lucky ebay score this week from a dealer I already had ordered from so I got a aussie crown leather for $38. Frickin steal!
I used to have a giant green toadstool in my 50 gal about the size the head of a lettuce. Miss that sucker

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have a giant green toadstool in my 50 gal about the size the head of a lettuce. Miss that sucker
Exactly! And you can just cut on them when they get too big and prune them back. Then sell the frags. Especially now since no one has them!

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh yeah i know about discos too! Had this run my 50, had the metallic green red orange purple and blue ones, that’s why I’m only doing yumas and bounces in the nano (aside from the one hair shroom I have in there now) I also love st Thomas mushrooms, they get huge tho, bigger than discos

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only place I ever see them these days is like a petco and they are ugly and not healthy looking.

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only place I ever see them these days is like a petco and they are ugly and not healthy looking.
I actually got mine from someone breaking down their tank and it blew up in size in months. It loved reef roids. Only had a current led on that old 50 too

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh yeah i know about discos too! Had this run my 50, had the metallic green red orange purple and blue ones, that’s why I’m only doing yumas and bounces in the nano (aside from the one hair shroom I have in there now) I also love st Thomas mushrooms, they get huge tho, bigger than discos
My st. Thomas is probably only 2.5-3inches fully expanded at this point. I would like it to be bigger. Ive got discos that will blow up to about 5inches when happy.

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My st. Thomas is probably only 2.5-3inches fully expanded at this point. I would like it to be bigger. Ive got discos that will blow up to about 5inches when happy.
My lfs has a rock with like 5 of em each about 5-6inches one was probably 7-8ish the biggest one. It had a bounce on it and it looked like a star haha

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs has a rock with like 5 of em each about 5-6inches one was probably 7-8ish the biggest one. It had a bounce on it and it looked like a star haha
I bought mine from my LFS for $20 I kinda thought it was a typo so I didn't ask questions. It came home with me that day.

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have a crown leather in like 300+ par. I love that they adapt to whatever. They don't really care. It could have been in 25 par or 500 no problems.
Yep bc that light sucked. It grew regular old green hammers that’s about it lol. And that was very slow . That’s why I got this super good light that can grow anything I want fast

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep bc that light sucked. It grew regular old green hammers that’s about it lol. And that was very slow . That’s why I got this super good light that can grow anything I want fast
Yeah I've had my prime bleach things for sure. They work well. My quarantine tank has something similar to the current on it. Its great for softies and low light lps like Acans but the prime will cook up about anything you want lol

Zanderson25

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets Go Dilruk Jayasinha GIF by MasterChefAU

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Buckeye
Back