Thoughts on mixing these wrasses.

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thoughts on this. Tank is 84x30x25. Bunch of tangs and a few damsels. Wrasses in the tank are a sixline, yellow striped possum and a melanurus. I've never seen the wrasses even pay attention to each other. The sixline rarely comes out of the rocks. I see the yellow stripe off and on through out the day and the malunrarus cruises near the rocks all day until bedtime. I have a pink streak and wonder if it would be too risky to add it to this tank? This is the tank. There is a clay pot full of sand not shown that the melanurus sleeps in.
image.jpg

@Slocke
@i cant think

Slocke

I’m pedantic, ignore me
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thoughts on this. Tank is 84x30x25. Bunch of tangs and a few damsels. Wrasses in the tank are a sixline, yellow striped possum and a melanurus. I've never seen the wrasses even pay attention to each other. The sixline rarely comes out of the rocks. I see the yellow stripe off and on through out the day and the malunrarus cruises near the rocks all day until bedtime. I have a pink streak and wonder if it would be too risky to add it to this tank? This is the tank. There is a clay pot full of sand not shown that the melanurus sleeps in.
image.jpg

@Slocke
@i cant think
Yes
Too similar to the six line and too shy unfortunately

OP
OP
exnisstech

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes
Too similar to the six line and too shy unfortunately
Thanks. I have other options but wanted to ask. I'm not fond of "lets try this and see if works" stocking. The pink streak was an impulse buy. I had been looking for one for a long time before I bought the yellow stripe and saw one in the lfs a few weeks ago and bought it.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back