+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reef keepers,

I am very new to the content creation as well as to the Reef2Reef forum. I'm excited to really pursue and venture into many facets of this hobby including new products/designs, 3d printed equipment and mods for your gear. I only started really promoting The 262 Reef and its brand just a few days ago. I started many aspects of my goal, and you can currently find me on Youtube as well as Instagram. @The262Reef Showcases much of the success, but I do plan on implementing the failures and the lessons that I learned. I state this because I feel that it would be disingenuous to promote the sole idea that I do everything "perfectly."

I have many plans on incorporating many designs for free to use on thingiverse.com for all your 3d printing wants and needs in the marine aquatic world. I hope to expand out further into many other great social media platforms. The main goal is to get out there and get recognized first to develop some insight on what everyone is looking for in the industry but already have in mind some rock-solid ideas that I believe will help out the community and possibly help other companies become more intuitive w/ better quality over time.

I believe my products & ideas should remain free to use as well support others in their ideas but at some point there has to be some sort of monetization as I spend every waking moment constantly working in CAD software as soon as I come home from my day to day construction job, which is owned by my father for the last 30+ years and have plans to soon take it over into my own hands. If you would like some insight on that you can check out his Facebook page - Hein Home Exteriors. With that being said leading into the 3d printing aspect, I have branched off the company and started to make my own - HHE 3D. I Have spent a very large amount of money to be able to get me started. I do believe I am fairly still new to graphic and design but with a pretty intensive background and knowledge in this area. I have taken several educational courses such as: Drafting & Design, Architectual Civil Engineering, Home Maintenance. Many of which pertain to the idea of restoring, renovating, repairing and implementing new design into homes built in the modern society. I do often think about merging the love of my hobby with the foundation my father has built from the ground up and it makes me so excited at the possibilities that could take place. From designing your house to implementing your tank and ideas where you would like to go in your reefing hobby, setting up new reefs as well as making sure you are structurally safe and sound.

As of right now I'm currently working on content creation to help promote everything to get a bigger reach out to my audience and develop a better connection with the community and future customers. I am 30 years old; I've been in the construction industry for 14 years now and have been in the reef keeping hobby for just over a decade. I'm very thankful to be in the position I am today and hope to become a very well know company including the branches I implemented previously.

I have a knack for perfection, thus said I'd like to state that what separates me from most is that I strive to always do things the right way the first time and to really introduce quality over quantity. The many years of experience and the time I've spent in both worlds that I speak on I can't stress enough how tired I am of seeing too many shortcuts taken and products cheeping out on quality. For this reason alone, it is what inspired me to start HHE 3D.

For the convenience I will be making sure it will be easy to find me as a name change will be coming, Everything that incorporates what I do will be "The 262 Reef" and "HHE 3D" as well as "Hein Home Exteriors."

If you are still reading this, thanks so much for taking the time to find out what I may have to offer in the near future. Happy reefing everyone! =]

World Wide Corals

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
welcome33.gif

Avast
AquaCave Logo Banner

Spicy Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reef keepers,

I am very new to the content creation as well as to the Reef2Reef forum. I'm excited to really pursue and venture into many facets of this hobby including new products/designs, 3d printed equipment and mods for your gear. I only started really promoting The 262 Reef and its brand just a few days ago. I started many aspects of my goal, and you can currently find me on Youtube as well as Instagram. @The262Reef Showcases much of the success, but I do plan on implementing the failures and the lessons that I learned. I state this because I feel that it would be disingenuous to promote the sole idea that I do everything "perfectly."

I have many plans on incorporating many designs for free to use on thingiverse.com for all your 3d printing wants and needs in the marine aquatic world. I hope to expand out further into many other great social media platforms. The main goal is to get out there and get recognized first to develop some insight on what everyone is looking for in the industry but already have in mind some rock-solid ideas that I believe will help out the community and possibly help other companies become more intuitive w/ better quality over time.

I believe my products & ideas should remain free to use as well support others in their ideas but at some point there has to be some sort of monetization as I spend every waking moment constantly working in CAD software as soon as I come home from my day to day construction job, which is owned by my father for the last 30+ years and have plans to soon take it over into my own hands. If you would like some insight on that you can check out his Facebook page - Hein Home Exteriors. With that being said leading into the 3d printing aspect, I have branched off the company and started to make my own - HHE 3D. I Have spent a very large amount of money to be able to get me started. I do believe I am fairly still new to graphic and design but with a pretty intensive background and knowledge in this area. I have taken several educational courses such as: Drafting & Design, Architectual Civil Engineering, Home Maintenance. Many of which pertain to the idea of restoring, renovating, repairing and implementing new design into homes built in the modern society. I do often think about merging the love of my hobby with the foundation my father has built from the ground up and it makes me so excited at the possibilities that could take place. From designing your house to implementing your tank and ideas where you would like to go in your reefing hobby, setting up new reefs as well as making sure you are structurally safe and sound.

As of right now I'm currently working on content creation to help promote everything to get a bigger reach out to my audience and develop a better connection with the community and future customers. I am 30 years old; I've been in the construction industry for 14 years now and have been in the reef keeping hobby for just over a decade. I'm very thankful to be in the position I am today and hope to become a very well know company including the branches I implemented previously.

I have a knack for perfection, thus said I'd like to state that what separates me from most is that I strive to always do things the right way the first time and to really introduce quality over quantity. The many years of experience and the time I've spent in both worlds that I speak on I can't stress enough how tired I am of seeing too many shortcuts taken and products cheeping out on quality. For this reason alone, it is what inspired me to start HHE 3D.

For the convenience I will be making sure it will be easy to find me as a name change will be coming, Everything that incorporates what I do will be "The 262 Reef" and "HHE 3D" as well as "Hein Home Exteriors."

If you are still reading this, thanks so much for taking the time to find out what I may have to offer in the near future. Happy reefing everyone! =]
Welcome 2 da Reef :)
Sounds amazing.
Do you have a link to your thingiverse page?

edit
PS your youtube has selected made for kids so no ability to comment...
not sure if that's by design, if you allow comments the algorithm likes it :)

AquaCave Logo Banner
AquaCave Logo Banner
AquaCave Logo Banner
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Biota Marine Life
Back